Video Man runs over kids throwing rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
He could have just drove off anyway like he did near the end. There was no need to run him over. That kid wasn't the only one throwing shit anyway.

Kid was in the way. He also hit the other one. Maybe they'll use him as an example and all stop?

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Maybe if the kid in particular didn't run right into the car and ran out the way he wouldn't of gotten ran over

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
He didn't run into it? The car purposely swerved towards them.

There was no place to go, like said: it was his safety, or the rock-throwing kid. And why would you care about someone who is throwing rocks at you?

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
It was just self defense.

We were stopped at a set of traffic lights (In Australia) and some random person ( Silly teenager with tacky "street racing" car) got out of his car with a base ball bat and ran at our van so my dad sped towards him before he could get to the van with his bar (Like playing chicken :) ) and he lost because he ran out of the away :D

Lesson of the day: Don't throw rocks, Don't stand on the road, Don't play chicken with a car because you will always lose, and don't live in Palestine.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Serves the little bastard right. And quite frankly the driver hasnt got much of a choice other than to run the scrote over as if they had got out, they would of been the target of the stones

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
Serves these fuckers right, couldn't care less about the fact there from Middle East and/or are Muslims. These shits shouldn't be throwing rocks.

Drugs

Jun 2, 2013
True story I am here to tell you,
Big massive 7.5 ton lorry ran straight into us (me and my dad)
My dad got out, the man winded down his window, my dad grabbed him (he unplugged his seat belt) and took him straight out of it with his neck and he started shouting at us in a foreign language so my dad punched him and he went straight across the bonnet and ended up at the other side, court didn't do shit, I still piss myself when he tells me about it.
But yeah, I'd of gone forward ran both of them over and reversed..

Yinga

Sep 30, 2013
Warning received for bumping.
He fucking ran straight in front of a fucking car. It's his own fault to start off with :L

Enlighten

Oct 1, 2013
Kid basically ran towards car, and I would have done the same if I was the guy being hit with rocks. If the kid wasn't doing anything, that'd be a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread