Love Egg!? [DESIGN]

MrArkalys

Java Dev
Jul 29, 2013
Looks good like 8/10 will ask my friend when he has time to make SWF's with them :) if someone else creates plz post here hehe :p

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
2/10 I dislike the way you colored it. The egg looks like you just used a Rose Egg SWF and put Paint Hearts on top of it ? Eww.

Barbie

Dec 3, 2012
2/10 I dislike the way you colored it. The egg looks like you just used a Rose Egg SWF and put Paint Hearts on top of it ? Eww.

I was going to say, it looks exactly like my Rose Dragon Egg I made and that someone just added hearts to it haha.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
I was going to say, it looks exactly like my Rose Dragon Egg I made and that someone just added hearts to it haha.
Anyone could do a recolour and call it yours, i only just hued the normal dragon egg and made it rose and added hearts... yeah its simple wooo...

Barbie

Dec 3, 2012
Anyone could do a recolour and call it yours, i only just hued the normal dragon egg and made it rose and added hearts... yeah its simple wooo...
So if you didn't copy mine then why would you call it Rose lol?
But yeah anyway, NEVER mix pink and red. They never ever ever ever look good together on anything, which is most of the reason that this doesn't look very good, also the hearts look too flat whereas the egg is supposed to be 3D. Maybe different colour hearts would look better?

Barbie

Dec 3, 2012
The colour looks like a rose... so kinda awks there. anyway back on topic pl0x.

Not being funny but whenever people think of.a rose, they don't imagine pink? They think red? I named mine Rose Dragon Egg and don't see where you'd have got the idea to name it rose lol, but yeah I'm not bothered, it's a nice colour either way. But your little images look like you've just dragged the corner of the image and made it small, you haven't done that no? :p

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
She just gave her opinion and you got all defensive and lippy tbh its not good at all and the colors look horrible I agree with her, and if you look at the egg the hearts look like you did them in like 2007 paint.. Thats why I gave this a 2/10, it looks like you provided no effort but rather you just wanted something to release. Smh, not saying all kids but most kids just need to grow up before they get involved with things they can't handle.

Users who are viewing this thread