Applicant Looking for work

Vaynomis

Nov 11, 2013
Hello, I'm Vaynomis. I'm currently looking for a job on a habbo retro which (nearly) meets these requirements.
  • Good looking & clean website
  • Stable emulator
  • Professional hotel & non-nooby staff
  • R63/R63A if possible? As R63B has a lot of bugs ect, but don't mind if they're fixed and it looks alright
  • Protected & fast site
I do have a lot of experience in being a staff member and working as a team. I do enjoy moderating hotels and looking after them and the community users, making sure they're all happy and entertained. I have been associated with quite a lot of hotels in the past, I've even made a few. I'm not that really good of a coder though but I can code HTML. I'm best at moderating and producing pixel art/gfx art designs. I create banners, logos, badges and other images for hotels and people.

I'm active, know how to deal with situations, know quite a lot about hotels so I can support you with what ever needs doing, familiar with basically everything (moderation tools, commands, housekeeping, and that sort of stuff). It would be fine with me, even to start at a low rank such as a trial moderator. I'm more at the top like part of the management/administration team because I normally deal with other staff, arrange meetings and plan things but anything's fine with me!

I'm fourteen years of age and from England. I really hope to receive a job because I do love habbo retros, I've been playing them for years. I just haven't found the right hotel yet, and that's what I'm hoping will happen very soon. The worst thing would be to work at a hotel and it closes the next day! If this is what you do to your hotels then I'd appreciate it if you didn't ask me to go to yours because that's truthfully annoying.

I don't currently have a facebook or a skype yet so don't ask for an add just yet. I'd rather you start a conversation with me then we can discuss further or what ever you want. Remember to start it because I can't start them at the moment.

I hope this was a good application which had a lot of detail about me in and I hope to be able to work at a beautiful hotel which doesn't close the next day aha!

Last edited:

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
Very nice application.
I fully understand the thing about R63B.
PM me I have a offer for you.

Users who are viewing this thread