Looking for someone to edit my youtube channel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unacceptable

umadbr0?
Aug 3, 2012
Hello,

I recently created a new youtube channel, which is going to consist of gaming let's plays and commentary's. I was wondering if anyone would like to edit my channel. By this I mean making a custom background, making one of those subscribe buttons above the video, and making a cool intro, If you're interested please send me a private message or leave a comment. Thankyou.

Kayte

Living La Dolce Vita.
Apr 19, 2011
Hello,

I recently created a new youtube channel, which is going to consist of gaming let's plays and commentary's. I was wondering if anyone would like to edit my channel. By this I mean making a custom background, making one of those subscribe buttons above the video, and making a cool intro, If you're interested please send me a private message or leave a comment. Thankyou.

Try doing videos and try to become a youtube partner. Then you can do stuff like add custom thumbnails on your videos. And as for your channel you can add a banner at the top when you're a partner. You also have help with making stuff for your channel if you are too.

So just become a partner and wallah.

I know this isn't help but it's just a helpful suggestion ;)

Unacceptable

umadbr0?
Aug 3, 2012
Try doing videos and try to become a youtube partner. Then you can do stuff like add custom thumbnails on your videos. And as for your channel you can add a banner at the top when you're a partner. You also have help with making stuff for your channel if you are too.

So just become a partner and wallah.

I know this isn't help but it's just a helpful suggestion ;)
How can I apply to become a full youtube partner and what does it take?

Kayte

Living La Dolce Vita.
Apr 19, 2011
How can I apply to become a full youtube partner and what does it take?

Well you just have to do good videos to encourage youtube to think you're good enough. Don't suck up to youtube and stuff. Do something like 5+ videos before applying.

After that, apply here -
Or read about it here -

Goodluck!:)

j4ke

Nov 4, 2012
Well you just have to do good videos to encourage youtube to think you're good enough. Don't suck up to youtube and stuff. Do something like 5+ videos before applying.

After that, apply here -
Or read about it here -

Goodluck!:)
I will, I am getting an HDVR for christmas! Going to have good quality videos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread