Recruiting Looking for a professional Manager!

Each

Dec 20, 2013
Hello, I am looking for a Manager to manage my hotel at times when I am not on/busy.

Requirements:
  • Experienced (Been a Manager/Administrator on previous successful hotels)
  • Great spelling and grammar.
  • Mature
  • Active (5+ Hours each day)
Please fill out the form below if you think you fit this position, you can post it below or PM me.
Code:
Name:
Why you fit this position:
What makes you different from other applicants:
Past experience:
Additional notes:

Last edited:

Ghosts

Jul 17, 2014
Name: Adam (Last name i can't give out)
Why you fit this position:I am active on
Habbo Hotel (&retros)I've been a moderator
& admin on various other retros, as well after running my active Habbo Retro,
that got 200-300 users daily, so I know how to run things and act maturely in situations
that require it, such as moderation.
What makes you different from other applicants: I've ran my own habbo retro, for 1 1/2 years, that i closed due to i could'nt pay for it any longer, so i know, how to work things,
Past experience:
I've been mod/admin on alot of retro's about 30-35
Owning my own retro for 1 1/2 years that ran perfectly.

Additional notes: you don't really know me.. but trust me i could help the retro

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
Hello @Each

Please take a look at my applicant :

I know it says "Co-Owner" Position but just minus that.

Lindseey

Jun 21, 2012
Name: Lindsey
Why you fit this position: I have been apart of many habbo retros in the past, and I feel I am very qualified and exactly what you're looking for. I am always full of new ideas, and I commit to the idea. I am a very personable person, I am easy to speak to. When problems have arised in the past at retros and fansites, I am always the person to speak to because I sort it immediately.
What makes you different from other applicants: Due to my past experiences I can bring new ideas to the table. I can help improve the site, and make it differ from other retros.
Past experience: I have owned several habbo retros, and also habbo fansites. I have been apart of the habbo community for over 10 years, I know the ins and the outs of past and present habbo.
Additional notes: I guarantee I am what you're looking for. Easiest way to contact me, is through Kik - LindseeyHill.

Hope to hear back from you. xo

DrPepper

I drink myself on a regular basis get over it
Jul 14, 2012
Name: Austin Scarbrough
Why you fit this position: I have plenty of experience and am very good at moderation.
What makes you different from other applicants: I have been working as a manager and have owned many hotels over the span of the last 3 years.
Past experience:
Past experiences as a Moderator:
I am going to list the hotels i have moderated at in order from most recent to the very first: Prime, Bang Hotel, Prime Hotel, Platinum Hotel (all closed down now)
Past experiences as an Administrator: I am going to list the hotels i have been an Administrator at in order from most recent to the very first: Bing Hotel, and Jammin Hotel (both now closed down)
Past experiences as a Manager: I am going to list the hotels i have been a Manager at in order from most recent to the very first: Hanjay Hotel (some low-beat noob hotel now closed) and Prime Hotel (also now closed)
Additional notes:
I first started out in the retro world in mid-late 2008 back then I knew nothing I barely even knew what a "retro" was i just thought they were a cool relief from Habbo.com I played on a few different retros that year and the next year i started to buy VIP must have layed down around $200 in the past on habbo hotel retros with VIP and after that I feel I started to become more noticed in the community around 2010 i was trying to become what some retros called an eXpert and got it on some low-beat noob old-school hotel which was ran by someone who couldn't even afford a domain name so it was nothing but a loader on a one-page webs.com website around 2011 i figured out that behind all of these cool rooms and all that something has to be happening to get it all to react the way it does and I found out about a rival forum and was really a noob and so I decided I'd try and learn some things and try to set up an old-school of my own without a CMS because i had no clue what that was and R63's looked complicated course it failed tho and then i gave up on that went back to playing other peoples until last year I attempted making an R63 on localhost for my development and i developed a catalogue which I then lost when I replaced my hard-drive at the beginning of this year because it started bugging out on me and then abandoned trying to make a habbo retro all together and now in the present I have fixed my computer and figured why not get back into the retro world?

This is my application, I hope you enjoyed reading it and that I hear back from you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread