Applicant Looking For A possible Moderator Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colbat

Ninja
Apr 10, 2013
Real Name-Lance

1. Why do you want to become Staff ?

Well i have always liked and i love playing retros. I would love to become a moderator and help towards the development of and make it a better place for other users.

2. How will you help the community by serving as Staff?

I love helping people out especially with the cfh's and requests made in person to me. I will help conduct events and help with comps like rotw, graphic designing comps and other comps which award users with a prize for winning it. Maybe if i could i could add new events in :).

3. What can I bring to the Staff team that is unique?

Iam a customs designer i will be giving some customs to and also i can be a very handy person in the staff team because although i don't know much about coding and many other issues i always would love to learn and grab more and more challenges and face them.

4. When do you think it is necessary to Ban someone?

It will be appropriate to ban users when they are advertising on and also when they have already got a couple of warnings for abusive behaviour it would be good to ban them for about 3-4 hours but if they continue it ban that account.

5. Who must I respect at all times?

Respecting users and staff members i think is the most critical because the more respect you give to a user and a staff member the more respect you get. Respecting a user can be talking politely and also asking them whether they are alright.

6. If a user is annoying you, what will you do?

I would ask him why he is annoying me and id say what is the main purpose of him doing this to me. If he keeps doing this and if he keeps saying bad stuff i will offer the user a warning and explain to him what he did wrong.

7. Name some of the things that YOU think a Staff Member must be?

Be a role model to everyone and make sure you learn from your mistakes and also a staff member should be kind to and polite towards other users and also staff members.

8. Do you have any past experience as a Staff Member on ANY hotels?

I have got a lot of experience moderating in other retros so i wont have any problem fitting into . I know a lot of staff commands and also i know how to do and edit things in house keeping and making news articles and also obviously banning abusive and disruptive users. Some of the Hotels that i moderated are Hubbo.co.uk, Habframe.com and blitzhotel.co.uk.

Inbox Me If You Would Hire Me Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread