Applicant Looking for a job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drugs

Jun 2, 2013
Moved to Habbo Hotel Recruitment- Ki
Hey DevBest,
my names Jordan (Ignorance with-in hotels) I am mature for my age (12) I am probably the youngest here but yeah,
I edit themes (uhg Uber, I can try :p) I can easily edit Rev and add stuff such as: Lottery (If I'm able to get it) I can try my best to fix homes as I have a back-up of my Lime edit I think! I'm mainly looking for a back-end job, database or even an owner rank! I am good with users, I can bring quite a few I owned Habbam ( ) and that reached 20 users with-in 2 hours! I can also host a few events to keep the user count up so they don't get bored and leave, and please 1 thing, don't hire me if you're gonna keep the hotel up for 1 week or so, I've had that before, just don't.. You might of heard of me since I'm well known round small retros to large retros and I've owned a few, such as: Holoh, Holo, Habbam, Smooth, Pixie and Habbolt, I can help you/set it up (the hotel) IIS, RevCMS, Phoenix/BCStorm with full SWFs happily. Also, I will strive to bring users, via Skype, FaceBook and advertising!
Thanks for having the time to read!
NOTE: I am not wanting JUST a Owner/Tech job, I would happily accept T-Mod/Mod/Admin or any other trial rank.
- Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread