Recruiting Looking for a business partner (techie) for a Gameserver Company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jump

You are beautiful beyond comprehension
Feb 16, 2011
Hello, I'm Jordan White and I run Warlance Gameservers. I am looking for a new business partner for my company. My former partner is sadly leaving due to upcoming exams for university. I'm sadly out of options and don't want to close the company as we have many clients and everything already setup. Heres some information about the company, what we offer and what we provide. Below it will be what would be expected and what is required and ofcourse, followed with the benefits. The role of the job is "Systems Director".
About Warlance Gameservers
Warlance Gameservers, originally Warlance Entertainment until 2013, is company based in the United Kingdom, we provide fast and top-tier game servers to people all over the globe with our servers located in state-of-the-art Datacenters, ensuring a lag-free experience.
What we provide
We provide fast, quality game servers to multiple clients, our main product is gameservers for Mount&Blade: Warband but we do provide other games such as ArmA II, SA:MP, Garrys Mod, CS:GO and Dark Multiplayer mod for Kerbal Space Program (BETA). We also provide Web Hosting in mind for gamers and communities.
Our Hardware
We currently run two Servers with the same specifications, the only difference being space. They are both DDoS protected.
Ruby - Game server Dedi
Processer
Intel Xeon E5-1650
CPU Cores:
6/12
Memory
32GB DDR3
Hardrive capacity
2x600GB SAS in RAID1
Network Speed
1GBPS Port
Lily - Web Hosting Dedi
Processer
Intel Xeon E5-1650
CPU Cores:
6/12
Memory
32GB DDR3
Hardrive capacity
2x3TB SATA3 HDD in RAID1
Network Speed
1GBPS Port
What is expected from you
An open mind and imagination, the core for any great idea.
Good people skills, it's really the support that people want.
Alot of time and patience - Though we are setup and running, we are forever expanding and changing, you will need to keep up.
To be honest at all times, if you don't like something I want you to speak up!
To be a friend aswell as a partner, Steve Jobs and Bill Gates cocked it up, a friendship is the most important part of a partnership.
What is required from you
To be familiar with Linux, mainly being the CentOS Operating system
Experience with Database systems
Advanced capabilities in HTML, PHP, Python (if able).
To be of the legal age to own a company in the United Kingdom, that would be 16.
Able to function in a business with multiple clients and a high stress situation.
Able to fully commit to the company - If you have exams coming up and can't spare the time please do not apply!
Able to bring new things to the company

Benefits of being my partner
50% of the profit made - The percentage does not vary but the amount may depending on sales.
Full shared ownership of the servers - Feel free to use the space we have left over for some personal (legal) projects!
Experience - A nice thing for even the most qualified CV's.
An investment to the future - There's no reason this cannot go into the future and get bigger, thus generating more revenue.

If you are happy with what I have listed and want to give it a go you can PM me on here with your "application". There is no format, just be truthful, honest and ready. I would like to see some evidence of your work.

If you have any questions that haven't been answered here and want them answered before PMing you can reply here and I will do my best do answer them.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Just curious as to why you're seeking out a partner and not continuing this business on your own?

Jump

You are beautiful beyond comprehension
Feb 16, 2011
Just curious as to why you're seeking out a partner and not continuing this business on your own?
I haven't got the technical experience or capabilities, I could maintain it, but not expand it.
I manage the billing and customer support, where my previous partner handeled the systems.

Dantz

Jun 6, 2015
Hello, today is your lucky day, i can code almost anything if you need help still don't hesitate to contact me on skype @dantzretros

MrArkalys

Java Dev
Jul 29, 2013
Hello, today is your lucky day, i can code almost anything if you need help still don't hesitate to contact me on skype @dantzretros

There is a difference between habbotards (you) and actual coders, just saying this since someone had to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread