Quit

Need help ? Inbox me!
Nov 29, 2013
Style:
Name: HabZone

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
That's a common one, do you want it to look just like that one though? Want a different color or different effect like snow on the bottom?

Quit

Need help ? Inbox me!
Nov 29, 2013
Can I get it just like that please thanks

Quit

Need help ? Inbox me!
Nov 29, 2013
I didn't make this post for feed back make the logo or just don't bother replying lol

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
I didn't make this post for feed back make the logo or just don't bother replying lol
Lmao nerdy little cunt, have fun trying to find someone who wants to do anything for you

Quit

Need help ? Inbox me!
Nov 29, 2013
Lmao nerdy little cunt, have fun trying to find someone who wants to do anything for you

Lol what a douche trying to gain messages by starting stuff on my thread kid if you dislike the thread gtfo lol

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Lol what a douche trying to gain messages by starting stuff on my thread kid if you dislike the thread gtfo lol
lol right Kiss, pretty sure you voted me the biggest spammer or some shit like that then you only post dumb shit anyway..

Quit I keep forgetting about these logos and shit i keep telling people I'll do. I won't make any promises but you will have it by Sunday if no one else posts. Promise

ano2k77

Feb 4, 2013
You must be registered for see images attach

Here you go, hope it's what you wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread