Flash Legion Hotel - R63, Fast Website, Updated, DDoS Protected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
dysro9.png

About Legion Hotel
Legion Hotel first opened back in 2012, We had been open quite a while but we were hacked so we Had to close, but now we're back with better staff and better owners, (Except me). We just re-opened a few days ago. Legion Hotel is ran of RevCMS & Phoenix EMU. We maybe upgrading soon to R63B However, we think R63 Is stable for us at the moment.

What's New?
We have a better CMS Design, We've updated it a bit and added some features to it, Such as adding tags, Badgeshop and other small features. We'll be adding more features soon as we go on. We also have a larger community now which is continuously growing, which is good.

Why Should you Join?
The reason why you should Join is because we're always online, hardly ever down (it's rarely we go down, mostly because of maintenance). We also have a kind community, that are helpful and kind. Another reason why You should Join is because we have Everything you need if that's furniture, friends or events, we have that! We also have kind polite staff that are ready to help whenever it's needed. Since we've re-opened, we'd kindly appreciate any feedback that you'd like to tell us. Thanks!

Our Features:
- Customized CMS Design.
- Latest Furniture.
- Safe Environment.
- Stable economy.
- Daily Events.
& Much more, Check out our screenshots below.

Me page of the Website:
11rxdw8.png

Inside Client view:
2jdmirp.png

Catalogue View:
2wd6jjr.png

Server Specs:
6rmtg6.png

Last edited:

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Site is Neat & tidy also looks Professional, also like the color theme!
Went onto the client, Catalog is neatly done also & a kind community. Nice Job Matthew
8/10 Missing the other 2 due to being R63, I hate r63 :)

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
Site is Neat & tidy also looks Professional, also like the color theme!
Went onto the client, Catalog is neatly done also & a kind community. Nice Job Matthew
8/10 Missing the other 2 due to being R63, I hate r63 :)

Didn't you have r63 before lol and thanks :D

10/10! I love R63! <3 @@Matthewza

Thanks dude :D

Neat CMS and Neat Catalogue Love it 9/10. Goodluck!;)

Sharingan

Feb 8, 2015
Nice CMS, it stands out from most retros being made these days. I find it easy to look around on the Cata, great job you done.
Registered as Aeiou! ;)

Last edited:

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
Nice CMS, it stands out from most retros being made these days. I find it easy to look around on the Cata, great job you done.
Registered as Brooke! ;)

Thank you for your kind words :D

We peaked 12 users today :D

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
This doesn't seem like a bad hotel, although it does seem like every other hotel out there. What do you offer to your users that is different to other retros?

Registered as Aeiou! ;)
Can you explain how his CMS stands out? (List something unique about it)

Sharingan

Feb 8, 2015
This doesn't seem like a bad hotel, although it does seem like every other hotel out there. What do you offer to your users that is different to other retros?

Can you explain how his CMS stands out? (List something unique about it)
You got the profile page which I haven't seen on any other retros. Most retros being made nowadays use the same profile page (not the one he uses) or none at all.

Last edited:

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
You got the profile page which I haven't seen on any other retros. Most retros being made nowadays use the same profile page (not the one he uses) or none at all.
That profile page is a release buddy.
I don't seem to see any original coding here, please do prove me wrong.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Aww! A hotel dedicated to @Legion
All Jokes aside, I hope this hotel continues to grow. I really like the User of the Month tab in your cms, thats kind of unique, I suggest you should put it on the ME Page. I think the most unique feature in your cms is the group page <3.

EQfSZqM.png

Sharingan

Feb 8, 2015
By 'stand out' I meant the CMS' colour scheme, neatness, etc. It doesn't mean it has to have original coding.
However it is true that @Matthewza hasn't done any original coding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread