[LEAKED] OFFICIAL COREHOTEL CMS! [RELEASE]

How many of yous would like to see Fresh Hotel's CMS leaked?

• YES

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • NO

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheEditor

Jul 30, 2013
Hackers united! (geek joke)

This is not a 'rip', the story behind it is that the hotel owner. Originally got someone to design him a CMS based on RevCMS. When the CMS was given to the owner over a filesharing website. A member of staff was told the link of the file, to check for bugs etc. He then downloaded and released the file. The owner then put a password on the file and then the file was removed. So I got aheld of an original copy and here it is!

Live preview:
Screenshots are included below, or there's a live preview!

CORE HOTEL OFFICIAL CMS LEAK:

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
We dont Support any Hacking and etc at Devbest ;) and do you have any pictures and screenshots of the cms itself?

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
What's actually special about this? I swear I've seen like 3 more releases of these on another forum. The only thing I find attractive is the index colors which are used.

TheEditor

Jul 30, 2013
What's actually special about this? I swear I've seen like 3 more releases of these on another forum. The only thing I find attractive is the index colors which are used.

Im just releasing really :) Its not often a hotel slips up and gets its CMS taken!

We dont Support any Hacking and etc at Devbest ;) and do you have any pictures and screenshots of the cms itself?

Ill upload now!

Siract

Classic Habbo
Sep 4, 2011
It's weird how DevBest do not 'support' hacking - but they do support illegal activites (Habbo Retros) ;s ;/

Nice Release by the way!

Pacific

Spooderman
Feb 19, 2012
Boring, too much red... and black colors.
I've seen people editing better than this... but thanks for the release though.

Great for noobs! :)

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
Core Hotel's CMS sucked. I hated it. It was very ugly.
I will NEVER reccommend this to anybody.

Good release I gues..

SwifterNick

Nov 15, 2013
Core Hotel's CMS sucked. I hated it. It was very ugly.
I will NEVER reccommend this to anybody.

Good release I gues..
Yer same, I kinda like the index page and thats it, My mate used to own a retro, He had Core Hotels CMS, I fixed it right up. The Index page wasn't eve working, And the register page looks crap, I had to make a new register page. Took me a weeks work to fix it right up, At the end of the week, My mate liked my work

Users who are viewing this thread