Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Screenies:
6587E1.PNG

FQ66OC.PNG

Hope you can add more features!

Thanks for trying it out. I'll be sure to add more as I get familiarized with VisualBasic... and of course if I have time.
For the tab 3 buttons' label, I have fixed it in v1.0.0.15. Download on the thread has been updated and you can find them here:

What's new?
  • buttons' label fixed (which is a really minor one)
Download can be found for:
Lance with installer;
Lance on executable-only file;
Hope all is right for now. It'll be long 'till the next update but rest assured I won't make this dead for long (maybe weeks without updates are okay since this is not that 'revolutionary' although I'll keep on it). :)

LoW

Learner.
Jun 16, 2011
Thanks for trying it out. I'll be sure to add more as I get familiarized with VisualBasic... and of course if I have time.

For the tab 3 buttons' label, I have fixed it in v1.0.0.15. Download on the thread has been updated and you can find them here:

What's new?
  • buttons' label fixed (which is a really minor one)
Download can be found for:

Lance with installer;
Lance on executable-only file;
Hope all is right for now. It'll be long 'till the next update but rest assured I won't make this dead for long (maybe weeks without updates are okay since this is not that 'revolutionary' although I'll keep on it). :)
Thank you very much :)

Causem

Aug 8, 2012
lol nice, Does it have a tab adder/remover or w.e? Or is it just those couple of tabs?

Causem

Aug 8, 2012
Umm, I cant give a new style, cos I'm not experienced with style, my own browser is still boxy yet in version one, I'll style it when I figure out how for myself. LOL

but yes I'll put the code for the tabs & how.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread