Koala Throne

Enlighten

Oct 1, 2013
Just made this a few moments ago, and was suggest by Lisa from Tardis Hotel to release to you all, so I will.

In the SQL it says HabRockz Customs! If you could please, keep it there, but if you don't wanna advertise a different hotel, I understand. But, please keep my name in the credits. Reviews below?

ADD ME ON !

Last edited:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Clean up around the image otherwise I love it! Well done, this is my favorite one that I posted on I think. 9/10

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Like around the image of the throne.. Here;
okyA5IN.png

Taylis

Feb 7, 2012
Lol Lisa got mad from dat post that @lottohotel did but anyways i dont like the throne. Its mainly ugly. 4/10 for trying.
awks for you that I didn't get mad as was explained on the previous thread, are you one of those noobs that posts negatively on things people release.. I feel sorry for ya xo

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
awks for you that I didn't get mad as was explained on the previous thread, are you one of those noobs that posts negatively on things people release.. I feel sorry for ya xo
Meanwhile this looks great in game.. awesome release
Are you lisa? If so , I think your page lies about you.. Aren't you like 30+? LOL
Along with that double post. facepalm.jpg

On-topic; Its alright, Hated customs always but this ones good :up:

Dec 17, 2013
Lisa's fine, who cares how old she is? Even if she is 30+ or even 20, she acts a lot mature than you. And a lot more mature than you will
ever be...
You must be registered for see images attach

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
Nawh im just expressing my opinion my feelings of this release. I Just don't think koala and thrones do not go together. Its in my eyesight,but your eyesight might be different.If this make you any happier then 6/10 -.-

Enlighten

Oct 1, 2013
Nawh im just expressing my opinion my feelings of this release. I Just don't think koala and thrones do not go together. Its in my eyesight,but your eyesight might be different.If this make you any happier then 6/10 -.-
I was just playing aswell, lol. Thank you for the review kind sir.

Users who are viewing this thread