Justin Bieber, the new "King of Pop"?

j2o

Jun 1, 2013
Just heard this news in the internet, that Justin is the new king of pop.... What do you think? Lol.

I think you've been hanging around in too much jb fan forums.
complex-justin-bieber-0.jpeg

Mwahahahahaha

Shanelleee

Dec 24, 2011
Justin Bieber could never be the King of Pop. In my opinion he's only famous because of his looks, not his music. Without females fawning over his every move he would be nothing.

Michael Jackson actually deserves to be the King of Pop. He was a real artist. When Thriller was released it was the number 1 album for 33 weeks and the best selling album of all time. Even though that was in 1982 it's lasted long enough to still be the 5th best selling album of all time. Michael also created the moonwalk in 1983 and it's still used every day.

I honestly don't see how Justin Bieber could ever really be the King of Pop.

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
I don't believe he is the king of pop as of yet, you have to realize only teenagers and kids listen to his Music. Once he has Adults and elders to his knees, then you can call him the King of Pop, and his music is most directed to girls, When he starts making songs that males enjoy to listen that would be another plus, Although he is extremely talented and great at what he does, he is not yet to be classified as the "King of Pop"

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
No no no

This must be a joke nobody wants Justin Bieber as the new king of pop he is ignorant and his arrogance is just to be ashamed off i don't think that a real King of pop would spit on his fans just because his little idiotic tough friends are standing next to him.

This guy will never ever be the king of pop and this is a bad joke.

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
Not only that he takes everything way to serious and that makes influence to his attitude and to how arrogant and ignorant he as became and yet stupid as well as gay.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread