Join Leaf Hotel Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafHotel

Oct 8, 2015
Join Leafhotel.net Today

Leaf Hotel
Leaf hotel was created many years ago but due to other developments it had to shut down, now back and better, Leaf is an ever growing community full of friendly players, fun events where you can win exclusive badges and limited rares . You can design your dream room with your unlimited credits and staff catalogue. The owners 420 and Cut are active and so is the managers Trelly and Radical. We are now hiring staff and you can apply once registering.

NOTICE: leafhotel.net has now shutdown, as the co-owner 420 left due to the other owner. josh ignoring the staff and hiring a complete asshole for manager and the server Josh used was unstable and prone to errors. I have now started a new hotel called which is currently being updated ^_^

Hotel Details
Runs on a high spec server for maximum efficiency
Free Staff Catalogue + Rares
Unlimited Credits (which replenish)
Diamond Economy - Diamond Shops (many)
New R63B Emulator
Groups
Stackable Assist Furni
Hotel Opened 8th of October 2015 and already growing fast!
New Custom Furni
CEhL65I.png

Wk3vBwl.png

MAuFw2o.png

IfFjyMA.png

rUyNzJz.png

FkwWD3j.png

Last edited:

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
You aren't the original owners right? Anywho, Goodluck with your hotel.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Good luck, more screenshots of the CMS please, looks basic and boring so far...

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Why not register and take a look? ^.^
Because the point of the thread is to make a user want to register as an advertisement. Not to enable them to pick out the good/bad features... Include everything that is needed and then I can make a decision on whether to join...

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Because the point of the thread is to make a user want to register as an advertisement. Not to enable them to pick out the good/bad features... Include everything that is needed and then I can make a decision on whether to join...
Your choice to join or not :) Cam did just fine with this thread.. It could do with a few more screens tho.
Our cms is basic on purpose

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Being switched to Azure 2.0, this could end up turning out very nicely. Although you won't fix you the economy, people don't need staff catalogs and 1 million coins to make amazing rooms. If that's what you want, you should add customs, etc. Just my two cents, goodluck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread