Is Creating a Retro Worth It?

AnonTurnt

Jun 21, 2013
Hey fellas and ladies,

I was wondering if starting a retro would be worth it nowadays?

What are the players like? Would it be hard to swing a profit? and how much have CMS's evolved within the last year?

Thanks for your time.

MorganTorcher

Dec 9, 2013
1, It's fun to play and you get to meet new people
2, Profit depends on how much you spent in the first place
3, Cms's Are Pretty Good Now.
4, You Get exp and learn new stuff.

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Hey fellas and ladies,

I was wondering if starting a retro would be worth it nowadays?

What are the players like? Would it be hard to swing a profit? and how much have CMS's evolved within the last year?

Thanks for your time.
It is VERY hard to get users though so dont get mad and shut down the hotel if yoou were to make one if you dont get users in first place as tha how many close i was like that at one point but now there starting to increase the user database

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Don't make a hotel expecting to earn money straight away, some hotels are open for 1 year + before they start to get 50-100+ daily.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
If you want an honest review ;-

Opening a retro is lame , illegal , useless and alot of drama.

Why?

To some people saying you'll learn alot of things; It's false you'll learn something illegal, Neverthless you'll learn coding languages but that depends if you're going to give effort and code your own part...or pay someone for it.

Profit? Nah man you'd earn alot of shit more if you'd do something legit and legal. :)

It's totally upto you though if you want to compete with people who already have 1k+ users and waste your life on something illegal or do something productive..

Users who are viewing this thread