[Index] New Christmas Index Release

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Louis who maked it + the edit by shea not u.. U jUst change bg and loginbackdrop 0/10
This is Kyptos CMS and since when did Shea do CMS edits, I see him doing banners? but I agree he did just change the images.

Shado

Oct 7, 2013
Who.own this if u think i liar

THERE REASON

Soo see his screen and jakee screen

iWayne

Dec 3, 2013
I agree with the other's you should really put something related to Christmas such as snow for an example, but 4/10 am going to be using this for my hotel (Spex-Hotel).

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I agree with the other's you should really put something related to Christmas such as snow for an example, but 4/10 am going to be using this for my hotel (Spex-Hotel).
He would just be copying off more people trying to claim he did it when there is a script release

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
He would just be copying off more people trying to claim he did it when there is a script release

Do it yourself then.

OnT:
This isn't really a xmas index, you've just changed like 1 image. And the background doesn't even belong to the xmas category. 1/100.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Do it yourself then.

OnT:
This isn't really a xmas index, you've just changed like 1 image. And the background doesn't even belong to the xmas category. 1/100.
Kid if you read the posts I said HE would just copy it and say he did it like he did with the index, so please don't just join a thread and put your 2¢ in something without reading the whole thread , and everyone has already said he just changed one image I don't understand why this thread is even still open @Markshall thanks

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
Kid if you read the posts I said HE would just copy it and say he did it like he did with the index, so please don't just join a thread and put your 2¢ in something without reading the whole thread , and everyone has already said he just changed one image I don't understand why this thread is even still open @Markshall thanks
Umad? Rofl, habbotard :p
He never wrote that he MADE the index, he gave himself credits for editing it.

I've red the thread already. And why can't I have my own opinions, boy?

I won.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Umad? Rofl, habbotard :p
He never wrote that he MADE the index, he gave himself credits for editing it.

I've red the thread already. And why can't I have my own opinions, boy?

I won.
You officially reached stupid. No one said you couldn't have your own opinions. You commented on my thread from something completely different then what I was even talking about. If you read the thread correctly I was reply to a comment that said "You should add something like snow" and my reply was to say that he would probably say that he did the snow when there is already a release for it, and he would give himself credit for just adding it. So please stop talking, boy.

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
You officially reached stupid. No one said you couldn't have your own opinions. You commented on my thread from something completely different then what I was even talking about. If you read the thread correctly I was reply to a comment that said "You should add something like snow" and my reply was to say that he would probably say that he did the snow when there is already a release for it, and he would give himself credit for just adding it. So please stop talking, boy.
Lol, this made me laugh. You've reached IQ-spoon.

Can't bother to argue with child's about something like this, when you're stating the same things over and over again, even if I've proved that you were wrong.

I'm out. PM me if you don't get what I'm trying to say. *eating a cookie*

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Er this thread is still open because I don't mod this fucking section thanks

Users who are viewing this thread