5f1defd0317d850170508933964cd096.png

Credits
WilsonDaSilva 70%
Me 30% for editing it
download

Last edited:

ThePluz

Jan 21, 2013
I like them both, but with your edit, it'd be a lot better if you moved the Logo over so it aligns with the Arrow thats holding the Login form. xD

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
I like them both, but with your edit, it'd be a lot better if you moved the Logo over so it aligns with the Arrow thats holding the Login form. xD
Done

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
In all fairness you haven't really done much to deserve any credit - without being nasty..

You've aligned it all to the center, made two login links (for some strange reason), messed up the background image so it's now repeating and not fixed at all and finally, made the footer bigger and more ugly.

Not really sure what you were aiming for here. Maybe have a go at editing it further? ;3

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
In all fairness you haven't really done much to deserve any credit - without being nasty..

You've aligned it all to the center, made two login links (for some strange reason), messed up the background image so it's now repeating and not fixed at all and finally, made the footer bigger and more ugly.

Not really sure what you were aiming for here. Maybe have a go at editing it further? ;3
Lol forgot to not repeat it

better?

Users who are viewing this thread