I'm in me mom's car, car.

Enlighten

Oct 1, 2013

Just edited this today. So enjoy. Only thing I ask is you keep credits to me.

Furniture SQL:

INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`, `is_arrow`) VALUES
(99932667, 'tishz_caroutz_z', 'tishz_caroutz_z', 's', 1, 1, 1, '0', '1', '0', 99932667, '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'default', 4, '0', '0')

Catalog_items SQL:

INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `cost_snow`, `amount`) VALUES
(99932667, '1107', '99999667', 'tishz_caroutz_z', '50000','0', '0', '1');

Furnidata SQL:

["s","99932667","tishz_caroutz_z","122156","0","1","1","","I'm in me mom's car","Made by Elephunk and Dubst3p, Zach. ","","-1","-1"],

Whip

- FiveM Server Developer -
Nov 6, 2013
Looks alright maybe if you changed some things and made the images look like they fit might work better?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Ehh I think it looks bad concidering its suppose to be a habbo furniture.. Try to make a backseat CLEARLY visible (Decor the side of the car like a real car but keep habbo theme) and then put a habbo in the backseat (screenshot someone sitting) dressed as a child.. front seat = mom / dad habbos

Enlighten

Oct 1, 2013
Ehh I think it looks bad concidering its suppose to be a habbo furniture.. Try to make a backseat CLEARLY visible (Decor the side of the car like a real car but keep habbo theme) and then put a habbo in the backseat (screenshot someone sitting) dressed as a child.. front seat = mom / dad habbos
No.

imrce

i give good bj's
Jul 27, 2014
Not really my cup of tea, I think it needs to be more habbo-related as @JayCustom suggested, seeing as it is a Habbo Furniture release.
Also if you're not going to be open to the constructive criticism like you receive from @JayCustom I wouldn't post, people are always going to give their opinions and advice.

Enlighten

Oct 1, 2013
Not really my cup of tea, I think it needs to be more habbo-related as @JayCustom suggested, seeing as it is a Habbo Furniture release.
Also if you're not going to be open to the constructive criticism like you receive from @JayCustom I wouldn't post, people are always going to give their opinions and advice.
Well as I've said above, I wasn't trying and just threw the images on. Thanks though, I'll do as I wish.

Users who are viewing this thread