IDK EMU v2 (Java Emulator, Plugin System)

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
*This is not my emulator*

"Hey guys,

A few months ago I started updating or rather extending the first version of the IDK Server which was . Seems like I'm hardly able to say goodbye to the project.

I don't care about a pre-shuffle server, WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?!
Please leave the thread. Now. Stop. Leave it. Now. Go. Ok you definitely care about pre-shuffle server.

I added a whole bunch of stuff:
  • All pre-shuffle Wireds (including conditions)
  • Infobus polls and room polls
  • Wordfilter and spam protection
  • Catalog sets (and WIRED sets)
  • RemoteConnect or MUS (why mus?!) function (Infobus polls)
  • Moderation tools and support pages
  • All navigator pages (rooms of your friends, etc.)
  • Avatar changing scripting check (Add your current figuredata.xml to the emulator path)
  • Room events
  • Badges
  • Staff commands
  • One way gate
  • PETS (dragons (love them btw, they look so pretty), cats, dogs, terriers and crocodiles) fully functional
  • Fixed a lot of bugs and improved task handling
So what's missing?
  • Staff recommendations
  • Quests
  • Trax
  • Marketplace
  • Some achievements
  • Freeze & Football
How do pets work?
  • All messages depending on the pet's mood are configurable
  • Pets are loosing energy when they are given commands (50% chance of executing command and gaining XP)
  • When pets are hungry they search for something to eat (Eatable items are configurable as well, all pets do have their own preferences)
  • When pets get something to eat, they gain energy
  • Happiness of pets increases when they're not thirsty and not hungry
  • Happiness of pets decreases when their energy is full and nobody gets to play with them
  • When pets sleep in a basket, they get more energy than they would do if they were laying on the ground.
  • If a pet is not happy, you may not give it commands.
  • When scratching a pet, it gains 10 XP and happiness.
  • Refilling a water bowl is free.
  • Pets do random tricks if they feel happy (toys configurable)
All pet commands are accessible right from the beginning but you are able to set a minimum XP condition in the database.

What commands do I have?
  • :info
  • :pickall
  • :refresh_catalog
  • :refresh_furniture
  • :refresh_room
  • :refresh_bots
  • :refresh_level_rights
  • :refresh_settings
  • :refresh_helptool
  • :refresh_room_polls
  • :shutup <nickname> (This command will silence the target user for a period of 2 minutes. You can change the time in the settings)
  • :unmute <nickname>(This command will allow a user you have previously used the :shutup command on to talk again before
    the 2 minute period expires)
  • :roomshutup (This command will silence the chat of all the users in the room for a period of 2 minutes when entered
    into the text input box. You can change the time in the settings)
  • :roomunmute/:eventunmute (This command allows all the users in a room to talk again after the :eventmute/:roomshutup command has been used)
  • :eventmute <time in minutes> <message> (This command will silence the chat of all the users in public rooms for a specified period of time)
  • :roomalert <message> (This command enables you to send an anonymous message to all the users in the room, which will
    appear as a pop-up on their screen)
  • :roomkick <message> (This command will remove all the users in the room temporarily and return them to Hotel View)
  • :softkick <nickname> (This command will remove the target user from the room temporarily and return them to the Hotel View) (The user goes out the door)
  • :kick <nickname> <message> (This command will remove the target user from the room temporarily and return them to the Hotel View)
  • :ban <nickname> [<time in hours>] <message> (This command will remove the target user from the hotel for the amount of time specified. If no time is
    specified, the user will be removed for a default time of 2 hours. You can change the time in the settings)
  • :hotelalert <message> (Sends a message to all players online)
  • :coins <nickname> <amount> (Sends an amount of coins to a player)
  • :pixels <nickname> <amount> (Sends an amount of pixles to a player)
  • :shells <nickname> <amount> (Sends an amount of shells to a player)
  • :awardbadge <nickname> <badgeCode> (Sends a badge to a player)
"New" screens:

Nn9WYsw.png
0AnHeTW.png

rnf8mzF.png
dWSK2nZ.png
ToEjl7l.png
eV8tFBm.png
Kz9kcK2.png
kmnPbts.png
VeZPmxQ.png

Plugin system
Extended the plugin system as well but forgot the details.

We added an "unloadPlugin" function which should be implemented in every plugin you create. It tells the server if it may unload the plugin (not stoppable if the value of the bypassed argument "shutdown" is "true") by returning "true". So you got the possibility to save plugin data to the database or to delay a plugin update when a plugin event is running.

By using the python program "idktrans" (included in the utility directory of the download, got there also some plugin examples) you are now able to connect multiple projects files and "compile" them into one plugin file using the "require" function which is well known from NodeJS.

The "compiled file" of the example would be

We got some plugin videos as well (don't think that I'll include the plugin files)

Download
Server, database, utility pack:​

How to build it?
You need JDK 1.8+

To build everything using Gradle (the command below will download Gradle automatically, you do not need to download it first).

"./gradlew clean dist" (Linux/MacOS)
"gradlew clean dist" (Windows)

The distribution ready file can then be found under build/distributions. The other JAR files can be found under build/libs.

Cheers,
Steve Winfield"​

Last edited:

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
IDK emulator has uses some substantially outdated libraries, it'd be great if you took the time to update them.

Other than that, it was probably the best R63A emulator released to the community... Well, that's until King Moon unleashes the Lime.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
IDK emulator has uses some substantially outdated libraries, it'd be great if you took the time to update them.

Other than that, it was probably the best R63A emulator released to the community... Well, that's until King Moon unleashes the Lime.
Let's agree to disagree.

Maybe fix the links from going to the rival forum, this is easy one of the best if not the best Java Emulators that's released (from what I've seen anyway).

ksksm11

Dec 6, 2015
I get this when I run the emulator:
Code:
java.lang.N oClassDefFoundError: org/apache/log4j/Logger
More code but when I post it says sneaky url
BUILD FAILED (total time: 1 minute 14 seconds)

So I did some research and find out that there is no map : apache does someone know how to fix this. screen:

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Let's agree to disagree.

Maybe fix the links from going to the rival forum, this is easy one of the best if not the best Java Emulators that's released (from what I've seen anyway).
I said it was the best... although it uses many outdated libraries which if they were to be updated, what make it substantially better, performance-wise, speed-wise, everything-wise.

One example is the netty 3 implementation, while netty is already on version 5.
Another example is log4j, whilst log4j is already on log4j2.

And if you mean "Lime" not being better... Oh, this emulator cannot compare to Lime, nothing can.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I said it was the best... although it uses many outdated libraries which if they were to be updated, what make it substantially better, performance-wise, speed-wise, everything-wise.

One example is the netty 3 implementation, while netty is already on version 5.
Another example is log4j, whilst log4j is already on log4j2.

And if you mean "Lime" not being better... Oh, this emulator cannot compare to Lime, nothing can.
What's lime

Users who are viewing this thread