[Idea][Maybe Release] Devbest Throne

Will You Use This Custom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I was wondering if I made a devbest throne if anyone would put it on their hotel. I have the back image I am working on trying to clean up but this is what I got so far:
nVZSDLX.png

The picture is obviously @RastaLulz but I am going to be fixing it, cleaning it, sharpening it and making it stand out.
The bottom image has devbest on all the platforms so people who didn't know or don't know about devbest see that you can use it on any device and even can download the app.

The front will have the logo going diagonal with the same colors. The colors are from the new theme of Devbest from 2015.

What do you guys think?

@PointRyanz What do you think?

Shaz

Jan 8, 2015
cant even see the images properly, need to enlarge it all, maybe have a image on the front where the user back goes, and have devbest logo on the back or something

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
cant even see the images properly, need to enlarge it all, maybe have a image on the front where the user back goes, and have devbest logo on the back or something
That is part of the reason I said I was going to clean it up if people liked the idea. Thanks for the feedback

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
@Shaz no. He is cleaning it up...
@JayCustom Great idea and I would definately have in my hotel. Create 10 customs or so and you can have your own page :p Release as quickly as you can though as I am making a SWF pack with a catalogue edit and would love to get it in there :D

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
@Shaz no. He is cleaning it up...
@JayCustom Great idea and I would definately have in my hotel. Create 10 customs or so and you can have your own page :p Release as quickly as you can though as I am making a SWF pack with a catalogue edit and would love to get it in there :D
I have tons of customs already released :D Check out all these threads:
- Pixel Exchange Bars
- KIK Throne
- One of my Favorites!!! Christmas Holos
- Blue Glow Throne
- Cloud Fountain
- Cloud Dragon
- Simpson Room Background
- Another one of my favorites, Call of Duty ghost throne (Very Well Done in my opinion)
- First Teleporter Customs I did (Dragon Teleports)
- Custom Disco Furniture
- Custom Moodlight
- Tie Dye Dragon Egg
- One of my Favorites!!! Easter Egg Candle
- Massive Released (Not SWF'd)
- Frozen Water Patch.. Kinda Cool
- Blue Petal Patch (Done before)
- Pirate Throne

Download for my old version of my catalog:

Shaz

Jan 8, 2015
@PointRyanz im aware he said hes cleaning it up.. but i said to enlarge the items AND maybe put picture of the front and back so you have more space to be able to do a few things cause if people put the throne against a wall you wont see that its a dev best throne, so having something on the front you can clearly still see its not a normal throne and its a devbest throne..

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
@PointRyanz im aware he said hes cleaning it up.. but i said to enlarge the items AND maybe put picture of the front and back so you have more space to be able to do a few things cause if people put the throne against a wall you wont see that its a dev best throne, so having something on the front you can clearly still see its not a normal throne and its a devbest throne..
i was putting the devbest logo on front

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
- Pixel Exchange Bars
- KIK Throne
- Blue Glow Throne
- Cloud Fountain
- Cloud Dragon
- Another one of my favorites, Call of Duty ghost throne (Very Well Done in my opinion)
- Custom Disco Furniture
- Custom Moodlight
- Tie Dye Dragon Egg
- Pirate Throne

Thanks, will add all these into a page just for you and will give you credits when I release @JayCustom

@Shaz if you read it properly, does say this:

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
- Pixel Exchange Bars
- KIK Throne
- Blue Glow Throne
- Cloud Fountain
- Cloud Dragon
- Custom Disco Furniture
- Custom Moodlight
- Tie Dye Dragon Egg
- Pirate Throne

Nice release mate! :)

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
What would be a good idea would be a whole furniture line of DevBest including thrones, drink machines etc. Pretty good idea but effort is included if your willing to put your time towards it.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
I am happy to do the SWF's, furnidata and add to my catalogue etc but have never tried to decompile a SWF so couldn't create the furniture. Great idea though @Owen add my skype :D spaceryanz

Last edited by a moderator:

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
@JayCustom make sure I am a part of it, other than making the furni as have never tried, I will help as much as I can :D
Still a great idea but will require time :O

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
@JayCustom make sure I am a part of it, other than making the furni as have never tried, I will help as much as I can :D
Still a great idea but will require time :O
I am a full time student, and a supervisor at Tim Hortons and have a lot I need to do so this project will be dragged out for a little

Users who are viewing this thread