Introduction I have returned...!

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Hello Devbest, I want to take a few minutes to go over what went on the past few months, and what's going down now. Anyways, over the summer I moved around quite a lot, and I was even in the hospital for quite some time! But, the reason I was in the hospital is because I attempted to overdose on Tylenol, and I came pretty close to dying. If I could, I would rather not go into too much detail on why I overdosed, but let's just say the problems that led up to that moment have all been dealt with, and one of them involved my relationship with a girl named Mariah who will no longer be a part of my life. But, after I was discharged I was able to choose my living placement because the authorities got involved, because partial reasoning for what I did was my current situation at home. I chose to live with my aunt & uncle, who I lived with before, and now I'm back to a good life. Anyways, enough with the background of the summer, let me introduce you to what will go on this time around. Firstly, I officially own a laptop now, which means I can actively manage my projects, and even start a few websites hopefully, and of course have more time on the forums, without messing around at the local library. I also have gotten into designing websites, which I'm not too great at, but I am hoping to improve over time, and a pretty good friend of mine, Francis Joseph, has been giving me tips along the way! A few of my introductory projects (which will not be officially released for several months), include Cry 2.0 (feel free to message me for pictures!), and hopefully Cerberus can get back on it's feet pretty soon. I know in the past several years I been a member of these forums, I have been very immature, and also quite pathetic most of the time...but hopefully with my new life in the real world, I can change it in the virtual also (for the better!) So, I'm back!

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Welcome (back) I guess. Put all that shitty stuff behind. I like your choice for going in to web design ;p
I just started recently, but I'm pretty sure that my designs are a lot better than they were several years ago! I'll go ahead, and message you an upcoming design for Cry!
@TesoMayn
Sure there was, I been gone for quite some time, and I would like to start back out on here with my new mission goals, which are primarily web design, and of course development! Web design being the newer one, since I never considered myself getting into it, however I have always known how to code CSS, I just wasn't a master with it.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Man learn to use paragraphs please. Welcome back anywho.
I actually am very good with grammar, and paragraphs would fall into that category I believe. However, I couldn't really find anyway to separate it into different paragraphs by it's context. So, I just made one large paragraph.

Users who are viewing this thread