Flash Hype Hotel ★ 24/7 Uptime ★ R63 ★ DDoS Protected ★ Great Catalog ★ Hiring ★ No Lagg ★ Customs ★ New!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012

As stated in another Advertisement Thread for Hype Hotel. 'Hype was originally opened back in 2012 by Jonty and Brad, they eventually closed leaving Hype all but nothing. Now, 2 years later myself and TravisGB have brought back the lively hotel that is Hype Hotel to show you all a good retro experience.' Credits to Fatallulz for that.

But now, Brandon (Rec0de) and I (RPM) have brought back a hotel that was closed multiple times and hope that we can give another retro great experience for all new users that join and past users of the other 2 Hype Hotels that has been closed. Hype was launched on March 9th 215 and we hope that we can stay open for a very long time. We're currently running on RevCMS and Phoenix Emulator and we have the latest clothing and r63 SWFs out

What makes Hype unique isn't the way it looks. It's who plays it, it's the community and the people that make a hotel what it is. Our RevCMS Theme might not be the greatest but it's gonna get there eventually. But what mainly matters to us, is you. You help make Hype by joining, being active and loyall to the hotel, not only that but you are helping us make Hype, users bring the ideas and suggestions alongside us and we try our best to implement them.

You should join Hype because:

• We strive to give you the best experience
  • There's a great community awaiting you to join
  • We are hiring as we have absolutely NO staff except the owners.
  • There's a catalog that provides most furniture and customs
  • There's events that you can participate in.
  • We keep the Economy most stable as possible.
  • No Lagg
  • Easy CMS to use.
and much more thats coming.

We currently do not have any special systems that we can say of but we might have a lottery system coming soon!

We have ROTW (Room Of the Week) which will start after we hit a still user count atleast over 10-12.

Every 5-10 Minutes the Hotel gives you 10k & 8k Pixels

VIP costs 5 USD and includes the following features:
  • Push Command
  • Pull Command
  • Enable Command
  • Mimic Command
  • Set Speed Command

KFYqtRz.png

OfYbyxU.png

pENVpCw.png

zrxOU5e.png

Last edited:

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
you might want to change your FR redirect url to the Client : P
  • Unique Habbo.swf
  • Released Catalog (needs neatening up a little).
  • Top stats page is ugly, too big & makes my eyes go funny lol.
  • Nice color scheme but the Green logo doesn't match the blue :p
good luck :p

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
you might want to change your FR redirect url to the Client : P
  • Unique Habbo.swf
  • Released Catalog (needs neatening up a little).
  • Top stats page is ugly, too big & makes my eyes go funny lol.
  • Nice color scheme but the Green logo doesn't match the blue :p
good luck :p

Thanks, I'll fix the findretros for sure. I've noticed that about the Catalog, I intend to fix the blue to a decent green (most likely) after a few minor fixes on the CMS.

I'm going to remake the stats page for the most of it.

FatalLulz

Mar 15, 2014
How I miss the users of Hype. Closed it after Ella came along :(

I still have the original Facebook page for it surprisingly. General tips;
Remember it's not what the owner thinks is best, it's what the user thinks is best. If they the site looks ugly and needs a face lift, give it one :p
The blue does clash with the green a lot. But good to see you're going to change it. Good luck though man. I might go message the old users and tell them to swing along one day.

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
Nice to see people still using my index :)
I like it tbh theres another I like but the colors ugh. I would change them but either way it doesn't swing

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
/closed as the hotel has not been up for a while.

Message me to reopen if circumstances change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread