HStoreCMS V3 [New Crypto ~ Trypolin Emulador ~ Good]

ElBrian

Oct 29, 2013
Excuse presantados errors in the CMS. We will be presenting HStoreCMS Próximante Light ~ Edited, there are only a few adjustments.

HStoreCMS V3 now New Crypto
eAHdAiD.png

Features:
New Design
Index 100%
HouseKeeping 100% (SQLi's eliminated)
Promos & News 100% (Added new things)
Profiles 100% (Fixeados so they can change their mission, password, email, etc.).
100% Security (Vulnerability eliminated)
New Crypto
PierxCMS from v1.0.1 [SexyCMS]
Compatible with Trypolin 5.2 or any other

Images of CMS:
As you will notice above the first IMG something that says "Prev - Next." Just give him and are looking to Next Image
Images Lin:

Downloads & VT:
Copying and pasting the link, or not take them to the download:
CMS Y DB:
SWF Y EMULATOR:
VT:
qQwXHcU.png

Credits:
I, for creating the CMS.
lBlack, for helping me make CMS.
PierxCMS Creator, by build on your CMS.
Javi LC, for me the Logo.
Neox, for helping a little on the CMS

If you go to someone else tell me who, and why you should put

Credits:
Spoiler:
I, for creating the CMS.
lBlack, for helping me make CMS.
PierxCMS Creator, by build on your CMS.
Javi LC, for me the Logo.
Neox, for helping a little on the CMS

If you go to someone else tell me who, and why you should put

Parse

Oct 28, 2013
You have me confused.

Did you actually develop this from scratch?

It looks to me like an Uber edit. (another rename). If you could also describe what you've done to make this "secure".

ElBrian

Oct 29, 2013
Hello Men For The Cast From a 0% Sure As I say based on Uber Cms But I Can Do That Compativilisar Cms With Emulator and / or dB All That You Look no This Echo With Codes That the Owner of Cms I hope to Utilize thanks

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Do you even know what "crypto" means? facepalm.jpg

With that said, i have went over all the files and no trace of any encryption was found! ( and you're not even securing the other $_POST too! What's the point of having this ( ) if you won't use it?)!

You included a php configuration file and did not even mention what the user of this so called "cms" should do with it, replace his php configuration file with it or add it's content into HIS php configuration file...

All i can say, this is a really heavy cms (with files and all), also you're requiring from directories that don't even exist: !
And you're releasing a spanish cms to an english community (how do you think that will work?): !
The php team is also dropping the "mysql_" functions): ! So i would suggest learning MySQLi!

There are THOUSANDS of other stuff REALLY MESSED UP with this but, all of this leads me to the following question: Why? Just, why?

Last edited:

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Seem's okay, but the Index is overused, you could make a new index or so, and it would be great :p

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Its in spanish because he obviously didnt make the cms a mexican did, he just decided to take it and post it here to get credit from it.

ElBrian

Oct 29, 2013
Have a problem to be Mexican Cms This Build 50 and 50% Haci that Porfa not Fuck With Vengas to be Type Comment

A

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
hs cms was a cms that already was made along ago and it wasnt by you and i know because im half mexican and i check mexican forums too. :rasta:

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
Don't really care where he got it from because in the end of the day he put it on Adfly so he can earn money of something that's not even his and in the end of the day that it's a RevCMS edit that's renamed like many others.

Anyway it's still nice that''s all.

Inayne

Jan 22, 2014
Could someone be really helpfull and reupload the files for me?
It would make me really happy, credit for you on my hotel!

Users who are viewing this thread