How To Make A R63B Habbo Retro With Latest UI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pure3

Aug 19, 2014
umm. this doesn't work for me :s
emulator:
wBvlEIm.png

me page:

vIpx21S.png

Greetings, I hope you can help me :)

vGlitched

Aug 23, 2014
19b29fdc763c14a5bcdd92ca0c8141a7.png
Deprecated
: mysql_pconnect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in C:\xampp2\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48

How do I get rid of this? at the top of the page?
Edit: More has come up- Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp2\htdocs\app\tpl\class.forms.php on line 87

• Warning: mysql_result(): Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 25 in C:\xampp2\htdocs\app\tpl\skins\HabboExtreme\Me.php on line 86

Last edited:

Darky_tech

Jul 8, 2014
19b29fdc763c14a5bcdd92ca0c8141a7.png
Deprecated
: mysql_pconnect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in C:\xampp2\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48

How do I get rid of this? at the top of the page?
Edit: More has come up- Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp2\htdocs\app\tpl\class.forms.php on line 87

• Warning: mysql_result(): Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 25 in C:\xampp2\htdocs\app\tpl\skins\HabboExtreme\Me.php on line 86

Go to app/management/config.php
at the bottom before ?> put this: error_reporting(0);

vGlitched

Aug 23, 2014
When i start my client its black for 5 sec. then you see something and then it goes back to localhost/me.

if you need any code just ask...

indrit

Feb 18, 2012
Hello! i need help with the client, if someone could help me i would gratefully reward them.

Gryzn

Aug 25, 2014
The client redirects me to the /me page. ...

Same too me. As many other users here.

Be careful mixing up 127.0.0.1 and localhost. It should be the same, but it was the reason in my case. Just edit the client.php exactly as described in the tut.

Last edited:

bstevend130

Sep 13, 2014
Everytime I click Enter Hotel, It pulls up localhost/client in a new tab, and a black screen. Then after 10 seconds, it goes to localhost/me, still in that new tab.. Please Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread