How To Make A R63B Habbo Retro With Latest UI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlapnaadPro

Jul 6, 2014
NOTE:
Follow the instructions very carefully, if the tutorial states that you need to copy some text, you may want to read it twice just to check if you missed something, cause I did miss some things myself.

LiamMac1997

Mar 12, 2014
NOTE:
Follow the instructions very carefully, if the tutorial states that you need to copy some text, you may want to read it twice just to check if you missed something, cause I did miss some things myself.

I Did, All The Other Catalogue Furni Is Working Its Just Some In The Staff Catalog

JeeCee

Jan 15, 2012
When I put furniture in my room, and then reload the hotel, it disappears.

Oh, and the catalog is pretty messed up: some furniture load, some are white boxes, some aren't even boxes but just invisible.

Felix Batretsa

Jan 4, 2012
I get my emulator like this! How do I fix this? (Not my photo, but but it is the same error)
YV08Pby.png

IcyFlame

Jul 13, 2014
The emu is located in the Emu folder -> Silverware Emu -> Bin -> Debug -> weblink -> click on that. Voila!

Pirext

Jul 25, 2014
There's not even a main website for the retro, and plus, i get white screen. :\ help anyone. ?

Lindseey

Jun 21, 2012
My hotel is all set up, the only problem I am encountering is a few errors.
Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\class.forms.php on line 87

Any idea how to fix?

SQLMAN

Jul 25, 2014
I get this, followed your tutorial exactly.

"
[22:43:11] Connected to database!
[22:43:21] Fatal error during startup: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create (MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.CreateNewPooledConnection () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool..ctor (MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPoolManager.GetPool (MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
[22:43:21] Press a key to exit
"

I am 100% sure the database exists, because i have used it for other servers and stuff

Dontay

Jul 28, 2014
I am getting this error
Can anyone please help me
The client loads around 33%
What does this mean

4j5x1bayt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread