How To Make A R63B Habbo Retro With Latest UI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
Okay, worked well yesterday for me, then tried a few hours later without touching anything, as I went off the PC and went to make myself coffee, played on the PS4 and came back to this and just wouldn't let me in client.. 87% loaded on /client and then 404.

Screenie of the emulator.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    15.6 KB · Views: 140

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
Okay, worked well yesterday for me, then tried a few hours later without touching anything, as I went off the PC and went to make myself coffee, played on the PS4 and came back to this and just wouldn't let me in client.. 87% loaded on /client and then 404.

Screenie of the emulator.
client.php set up correctly?

necm1

Jan 27, 2014
What is the error?

EDIT#1:

I use my own cms...

Last edited:

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
client.php set up correctly?

Yeah mate. Client.php is set up correctly. So is the emulator. I've copied exactly whatever was on the tutorial. As I stated above, it has worked before them 5-6 hours, then when I came back after that time (from touching nothing), it started to do this. It lets me log-in from my VPS but not my actual computer.

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
Yeah mate. Client.php is set up correctly. So is the emulator. I've copied exactly whatever was on the tutorial. As I stated above, it has worked before them 5-6 hours, then when I came back after that time (from touching nothing), it started to do this. It lets me log-in from my VPS but not my actual computer.
thats;s weird :s

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
Opened the ports the emulator use? If the ports are not opened, you cannot connect (Unless your firewall is off (Not recommended)). Simple as that.

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
Opened the ports the emulator use? If the ports are not opened, you cannot connect (Unless your firewall is off (Not recommended)). Simple as that.

Yeah exactly. "if the ports are not opened, you cannot connect". I know that, and yes my ports are working correctly. I use a TCP Proxy and whenever I connect on the VPS it works perfectly. When I connect from a home computer, it doesn't work. I don't understand 'cause I had it working 2 days ago and then when I came back from gaming, all this started to occur. I guess we can't do nothing to fix it aye?

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
Yeah exactly. "if the ports are not opened, you cannot connect". I know that, and yes my ports are working correctly. I use a TCP Proxy and whenever I connect on the VPS it works perfectly. When I connect from a home computer, it doesn't work. I don't understand 'cause I had it working 2 days ago and then when I came back from gaming, all this started to occur. I guess we can't do nothing to fix it aye?
This is so weird lol, I am coffufled.

necm1

Jan 27, 2014
It works for a few seconds, since I had unlocked the ports in the Firewal. But whenever I'm drinne, my look is not displayed and then I'll be kicked out of the client.

Add me on skype: derpeteresel

EDIT:
Error in query:
UPDATE users SET look = [MENTION=1333417016]Look[/MENTION], gender = [MENTION=109]gender[/MENTION] WHERE id = 9
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '[MENTION=1333417016]Look[/MENTION], gender = [MENTION=109]gender[/MENTION] WHERE' at line 1
em MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
em MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int32& insertedId)
em MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int32& insertedId)
em MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
em MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
em MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
em MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader()
em MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
em Database_Manager.Database.Session_Details.QueryAdapter.runQuery() na c:\Users\Daniel\Desktop\ronaldo\Silverwave Emulator\DatabaseManager\Database_Manager\Database\Session_Details\QueryAdapter.cs:linha 193

Last edited:

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
I was thinking the same but its not because I took it off and tried without.
Try turning your firewall off and see if that solves it. If that works, then the ports are not open. A friend of mine had this problem once, and I can't remember what I did to fix it.
It makes no difference.
I remember that 1.7.3 was the only thing that worked back in the day. :p Maybe I remember wrong?

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
Try turning your firewall off and see if that solves it. If that works, then the ports are not open. A friend of mine had this problem once, and I can't remember what I did to fix it.
No. Still hasn't worked. I have turned off Firewall and still same problem. This is pretty confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread