How to make a r63 retro

T3ch

May 23, 2013
Well Hello Guys T3ch here, today am going to teach you how to make a r63 retro.

Before you do all this make sure to download – Net.Framework and Mysql connector, I will give you the link for both of them.
Net. Framework 3.5 service pack 1 -
Mysql connector 6.2.5 -

The download you need to make the retro are......
Step 1 - Download winrar or 7zip to unzip all the files.
Here link to download the program you need, it is for winrar or 7zip - For Winrar - For 7-zip.

After you finished downloading these you will need to download xampp. Here is link to download Xampp. - - here is what xampp is meant to look like in their site.

Step Two - when downloading xampp this is how its meant to look like -
when download xampp tick apache and mysql. Heres is a screenie to show which box to tick -

Step 3 - after you finished installing the xampp, going to than go to than make an account, remember root will always be your username and after typing the password you want in the left hand side where it says (PhpMyAdmin authentication:) dont change it to http, always make it cookie than after that click enter. Well done you made your LocalHost Account :D than after that go to than your username will always be root and type in the password you made in than create a database with the name you want to call it and download this - – well I will tell you a bit about the Emulator, the emulator is there to keep your client up and running and the swfs are there to host the client, the swfs pack that am giving you may be a bit old but it works. The emulator is a re-release of BcStorm emulator but with groups and many more….
Here is a screenie on how looks like when you reach their page.

Here is another screenie on how looks like when you reach their page.

Ok Step 4 – in the Emulator theres a DB in the Bcstorm emulator the Db.
than you click on the database you made earlier, than you click import after that you search the database.sql that I have given you to was to import to localhost and you need the database for the cms or it will not work… after you finished importing that file you have to go to library and then computer/ OS (c:)/xampp/htdocs than you delete everything you have in htdocs… if you don’t know how to make a db then here is a screenie -
Now to import a db here is an example how to do it. Here is a screenie -

Now Step 5 – after deleting everything in htdoc; I will give you the download for the cms to download that you have to extract to htdocs. Heres the download link for the cms:
Here is an example, how the htdocs should look like J - but remember I already extracted the cms there.
Ok after you finished downloading the cms; make sure you have deleted everything in htdocs before you have extracted the download I have gave you and extract the cms there.

Here Step 6 – well done you got your cms done and your db done :D… now heres the tough part go to this link than after you went on it fill in all the information that you need to when your done it will ask you to make an account ( The account that your making on is a administer account which already does your rank… so you don’t need to go to localhost/phpmyadmin to make yourself rank 7. But if you want the hotel to be Hamachi download Hamachi from this site.. after that do you know in it asks what the ip should be so go on Hamachi download it and after downloading it, go on Hamachi go on your Hamachi ip and right click it and copy the IPv4 ip and put it in and as your url put the ip aswell on it and you have to name your hotel so.. yeah now Step 7….

Now Step 7 (Very important) – On the BcStorm emulator that you have downloaded go to bin/debug/settings than it shows a configuratiom.ini click on it and type in the information that you need to write at the top and I will show you guys a screenie for how its meant to look like :D so don’t worry if you did it wrong.

Now Step 8 (Very Important) – when you have finished doing that you have done go to than it will show the index of your retro that you have done that part you have to login (don’t register again because you already have made the account in ) after that go to housekeeping click on server

I will show you the steps of
Here is a screenie on the first step to show what I do on it - - click next
Step two in - heres a screenie - - click next :D
Step 3 in - here is a screenie - - remember click next J
Step 4 in - here is a screenie - - remember to click next :D

Step 5 in - here is a screenie - - remember to click next after filling it in J
Step 6 in - here is a screenie - - remember to click next
Step 7 in - here is a screenie - - remember after filling in the information click next J
Step 8 in - here is a screenie - - remember to always!! Delete the install file in htdocs.
Step 9 in - click go :D after deleting the install file.

Ok we have finished with now we are at step 10

Step 10 – Hey you have done the retro :D (cms actually) here is a screenie of the me.page - :D
Hey now is step 11 Yeah!!/
Step 11 – is going to continue soon am tired lol

If you get this error ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `seckey` VARCHAR(999) when registering than do this, go to localhost/phpmyadmin than sign in than go to your database that you have created than go to users than click on structure than after that scroll down than add 1 filed than click go after that in field type in seckey than in type you get to choose so pick VARCHAR then in the next box which is called length type in this number 999 than click save. After that go register again and it should work :D

If you did everything right and clients acting weird than clear your cache...

Ever need help than heres my email : [email protected]
Or skype heres my username: T3chCoNx

So is By T3ch…. xD Well congratulations guys… in my next tutorial am going to show you how to download Adobe master collection cs6 and my website is to watch films and am going to put a comment box there so I will get you the film that you want to watch :D
Now guys am going to tell you my other website that you may need to download programs that you want from that site.. the website is
So see you later in my next tutorial or earlier… :D

By the way guys this is my First tutorial……….. I didn’t actually make a retro for myself but when I do I will hire users as staff and I make my own custom badges and etc. but will be on Hamachi for some time… then going to portforward it. And hey you have your very own retro J

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
From step 3 to 6 it's kinda messy, try to make more paragraphs there. But this seems like a good tutorial.. Sometimes I don't get why people struggle with creating retros when they got a million different tutorials to read. Thanks for contributing. :)

T3ch

May 23, 2013
ty xD i will fix step 3 - to 6 and this all works i tried it :p
gonna finish it soon

JamesFTW

Apr 11, 2013
Great Tut- for some people this is easy.
I like it- maybe sort it out abit with steps but i love it :rasta: Keep it up

FreshNachos

Jul 14, 2013
pleas can you help me make it public so my friends can join
anyone pleas i will give you credits :)

FreshNachos Regards :) Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread