How long till the world ends?

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
No, there won't be an end to us. No offence but j2o's post is just a senseless guess.
Our earth might get spoiled by pollution, natural disasters, etc but like it's not gonna die or some stupid things people say.

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
No, there won't be an end to us. No offence but j2o's post is just a senseless guess.
Our earth might get spoiled by pollution, natural disasters, etc but like it's not gonna die or some stupid things people say.
What science do you research? The physics behind fairies and unicorns?

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
Actually when it comes to world ending there will be a world end because the world won't destroy itself because we are destroying the world - Sure the world will live on but the people who are on the world wil because they've brought it this far to destroy the whole economy that the world just can't handle it anymore.

Also when it comes to ''Large planets'' And that stuff destroying the world it won't happen because the astroid that hit Russia wasn't even that big only the impact was really hard because it comes flying out of space (Duh Sherlock) And of course it didn't cause as many damage...

I don't think that the world will end but if it will end someday then we all owe it to ourselfs.

FL4

Sep 19, 2010
the world will never end as u might know so many scientists are working on it and predict but thay know it aint ever happening

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013

Almost right - The world won't end but the people will because we are the one who are destroying the world at this moment and we will be the one suffering from this and we owe it all to ourselfs so there is no world ending indeed because the earth wil carry on developing.

And of course there is no Planet ''X'' Or a planet Nebula because they just don't exist and they would land on earth in 2012 and it never happened.

DingLyDellmeister

To Ding, or to Dell.
Aug 21, 2011

Almost right - The world won't end but the people will because we are the one who are destroying the world at this moment and we will be the one suffering from this and we owe it all to ourselfs so there is no world ending indeed because the earth wil carry on developing.

And of course there is no Planet ''X'' Or a planet Nebula because they just don't exist and they would land on earth in 2012 and it never happened.
Can you learn grammar? Add punctuation, then people may have a clue as to what the fuck you're on about...

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
Oh wow a Hypocrite

Don't change the subject thanks who cares how someone spells something nobody is perfect nor are you on this forum so no need to be a hypocrite.

As well as that you might want to get back on-topic because we're not talking about spelling or grammar here we're talking about if the world is going to end or not and you clearly don't have a clue that it's about that so why won't you just leave instead.

Nobody cares what you say / think.

DingLyDellmeister

To Ding, or to Dell.
Aug 21, 2011
Oh wow a Hypocrite

Don't change the subject thanks who cares how someone spells something nobody is perfect nor are you on this forum so no need to be a hypocrite.

As well as that you might want to get back on-topic because we're not talking about spelling or grammar here we're talking about if the world is going to end or not and you clearly don't have a clue that it's about that so why won't you just leave instead.

Nobody cares what you say / think.
The point is there's no commas or any punctuation in your sentences, making it very hard to read... And your sentences are too long...

Also, how am I a hypocrite?

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
You are a hypocrite and also be bothered to do a spelling fix so i can add it up because i do understand what you mean.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
You are a hypocrite and also be bothered to do a spelling fix so i can add it up because i do understand what you mean.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

I am also having trouble reading some of the things you say, How ever there is no reason for 3rd degree butt hurt now.
It could be because you are Dutch and English isn't your first language?

HonkyWam

Tickle me Elmo!
Dec 8, 2011
Maybe this year, cause humans will destory the earth, when the US Money goes out other countries will come to kill us, and our families. Trust me it's not to long till we get extinct there killing us by putting shit in our food and medicines a slow death so the goal is to eliminate 80% of the usa population good luck to them.

Users who are viewing this thread