How is life in school!!

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
When I was in school, I loved it; especially during my later years. Get your shit done, and make the most of time you have their. Trust me, it may seem hard now, but just wait until you're out in the "real world".

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
When I was in school, I loved; especially during my later years. Get your shit done, and make the most of time you have their. Trust me, it may seem hard now, but just wait until you're out in the "real world".
Hard times, financial problems, loads of paperworks etc... ;)

RetroNewbie

May 15, 2011
Expelled, Lmao School fucks up your life, why do you think people get into drugs and shit cause the school is basically teaching them if it wasnt for school they woudlnt know about & also people woudlnt have told them about and kids are just really stupid these days, all days of skool for me i would get suspended for 5 days come back 2 day after i get suspended again so pretty much i didnt learn anything they get you in trouble for some peice of shit things... I just hate it , im gooing to take IS Classes Probably (Independent Studies) And I will probably get more help instead of lame ol school well now i dont have an Xbox, Ps3, IPOD Or anything, Supposibly my mom send it to the cops LMAO! Thats the fakest shit ever ... moms these days :S Oh well, this is how school is for me.

Amber_

Oct 10, 2011
Well, i grew up with a learning disability. I have a hard time following directions sometimes. Even though im the quietest person in the room. Ive had detention three times because i never did my math homework (It was only math lol) The gym teacher hates everyone but me. And umm... Im a straight B student. Learning french so i can get a scholarship for University of Alberta. :p

iAmRyan

Aug 23, 2011
I have a disability, (Nothing major, slight turn in my left hand, (erb's palsy) -- wasnt born with it, happened in my later year's, but's classed as a disability) and in school, I love my friend's, they don't make fun of it or anything, 'Nuff bout' that though, I personally love school, I get my work done, I do what I'm told, I stay out of trouble's way, (I mean, Not getting suspended every fourthnight/two week's) Ever heard of "Work hard, Play hard!"? It's true. ^^

Supersup

Dec 23, 2010
About to sit my Prelims/GCSE. Studying hard. In my opinion, you're born with wings, but school helps you to fly. People say how boring school is, but school leads you to the right path in life.

Users who are viewing this thread