Feedback How does this design look?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Hey Devbest, I was bored the other day so I decided to design a template for my mates new hotel how does it look?
Live Preview; - It isn't finished, I would appreciate it you could tell me how to improve.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Doesnt look bad, but it doesnt look good neither in my opinion. i give it a 7/10, wish i could give you something you can improve on it but it isnt about that, its just not my style. :)

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Doesnt look bad, but it doesnt look good neither in my opinion. i give it a 7/10, wish i could give you something you can improve on it but it isnt about that, its just not my style. :)
What can I do to make it look good then? I need a better reason than "It's not my style" so I can improve it.

Notorious

The Notorious D.E.E
Mar 2, 2012
You could slightly improve the Enter & logout button, they look sorta' out of place.

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
You could slightly improve the Enter & logout button, they look sorta' out of place.
They were a rush before Aaron opened, I will improve them tomorrow they only took a few minutes.
I plan on redesigning Index & Register, redoing staff page + sorting news.

Sep 21, 2012
I don't like the "Login" or "Register" button, nor do I like that the images change if you f5 the page. The focus is on the image in the background when it should be on the "register" button for new users. ;) I'll give it 5,5/10

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
I don't like the "Login" or "Register" button, nor do I like that the images change if you f5 the page. The focus is on the image in the background when it should be on the "register" button for new users. ;) I'll give it 5,5/10
Your only rating the index, I plan on redoing the index today. How do you rate the sites template? Tell me how I can improve it.

Sep 21, 2012
Oh, didnt see.

The rest looks prett neat. Only thing I don't like is the buttons "Enter Habtoy" and "Logout".

Staff page does also seem a bit messy. Maybe do something a little bit easier? I don't know if this is because I have a big screen or not, but this is what it looks like:

b4a421d5267c7811d9005bb956f29a22.png

Overall: 7-8 / 10

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Oh, didnt see.

The rest looks prett neat. Only thing I don't like is the buttons "Enter Habtoy" and "Logout".

Staff page does also seem a bit messy. Maybe do something a little bit easier? I don't know if this is because I have a big screen or not, but this is what it looks like:

b4a421d5267c7811d9005bb956f29a22.png

Overall: 7-8 / 10

Thanks, it is because you have a big screen I do plan on redoing the staff page here is my todo list;
----- Site -----
- Redo Index, with a simple & unique design.
- Redo register - maybe a popup on index using Javascript.
- Redo staff page to something simple, that will work with all browsers & screen resolutions.
- Redo Logout & Enter Hotel button maybe move them off the navigation or do a effect that will make it look better.
- Improve navigation selection & hover.
- Add a sub-navigation system.
- Create a shop page & Setup IPN.
- Improve users online box looks to simple & a bit to big.
- Improve user information box on me page, I have a few ideas to make it look abit better.
----- Housekeeping -----
- Design a simple login box.
- Finish Dashboard, will post screenshots later.
- Design all additional pages not decided on this yet.

-- Loads more shit for HK just cba writing --

If anyone has any ideas on what to add just tell me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread