Recruiting Hotel technician

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
So I'm planning to open my hotel pretty soon, as I'm now progressing through editing the emulator and what not and I'm looking for an technician who's able to do all sorts of technical work on the VPS and who's able to improve the hotel in his / her way and I'd be glad to hire who ever is able to succeed such thing.

So here are a few questions with an answer:

How old do i need to be: I personally think 16 years seems fair but if you are younger and you are good with the technical side then I'd like to trial process you through it.

You need to know the basic languages like: HTML CSS PHP And maybe MySQL for the query handeling.

You need to at least have experience from a previous hotel that you've either ran or you've either ran in the technical side ( With prove if possible ).

Reply and we'll negotiate further.

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
Sure, i'll help you out i have nothing else to do right now anyway lol

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
Tangy: Age doesn't matter experience and skills matter.

Redbull: Sure my skype is: dion-test

Tangy

I gift gold!
Jul 15, 2013
As You said above You would like someone about 16 so I told you my age. Knowing HTML CSS PHP And MySQL.

Tangy

I gift gold!
Jul 15, 2013
  • !
    • AND ALOT MORE
    • Tangy~

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
Oh wow that's a good list you have there.

We may be able to discuss this further over Skype or over private message.

.:Liam:.

Jul 21, 2011
Hey, man I am very keen on helping you I'm good at CMS and client related problems also I know database at the back of my hand 2 years ago I had a hotel at novice stage all I would do is work on the I would not play it I would just work on it now that server had 150 people daily "Hablon hotel" sadly this hotel had to shut down for my development I'm working on.

Sent from my iPhone using

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
  • !
    • AND ALOT MORE
    • Tangy~
Or... Have you just copied ? Kinda strange, because everything you wrote has the same order in wikipedia facepalm.jpg

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
Nehalem.

Well I'm not going to underestimate of what he can and what he can't but I may just require some prove before actually hiring someone

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Keep on topic, if you're not interested in joining the open position then simply do not post. Topic back to the actual thread title please.

Users who are viewing this thread