Recruiting Hosting Company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Hi I have recently bought a dedicated server and web-hosting reseller. (Name and URL to be given out at a later stage.)
I am looking for these positions

Support Staff (To answer tickets)
Technician (To run when im away/cant get on)
Live support staff (To be on live chat)

Skills required
  • A knowledge of WHMCS
  • A knowledge of how a hosting company works
  • A knowledge of Linux (Technician only)
  • Good grammar
  • Active
  • Trustworthy
If you think you are up to the job please pm on devbest(here) or my skype: Dan10kent

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
If this is a paid job, and you are actually aware of what you are doing, I'd be up for it.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
If this is a paid job, and you are actually aware of what you are doing, I'd be up for it.
Hi unfortunately this won't be a paid job. However you will earn 25% on commissions and free services. I am well aware of what I am doing. I would be glad to have you on the team.

Ramone

GFX & Design Artist
Jan 2, 2014
I definitely want to be apart of this, I've worked with a few hosting companies back in my day. :)

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Alright after a long talk with multiple people including Dan (@EddardStarkJonSnow) I will be functioning as the COO (/CCO), @Canadian will be functioning as Support Manager and @Sysode has joined the team as Support Staff. We will start up with our current template, and Sysode will make a new one which we will launch sooner or later.

However as this is still team recruitment, we are looking for Technical Staff. Please send me a message if you are able to do this, and we will talk further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread