Recruiting Hiring Staff [Swift Hotel]

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
Hey! I'm currently hiring moderators, techs, events staff, djs, and mainly ADVERTISERS
If you can bring loads of people to my hotel, and if you are professional enough, i will surely provide you with a decent rank in my hotel!

Skype - tiny.builder

Thanks.

DrPepper

I drink myself on a regular basis get over it
Jul 14, 2012
I may be interested in working with you, here is a link to my application I have put out on here. Let me know if we can work something out by shooting me a PM.

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
I may be interested in working with you, here is a link to my application I have put out on here. Let me know if we can work something out by shooting me a PM.
Sure PM.

Aug 22, 2011
If you're still looking for staff. I have experience Moderator and Events Staff and I can help you out with advertising to get the hotel more popular. I have some experience with coding PHP and JAVA. I know the basics of using most CMS'.
@Aruthra

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
If you're still looking for staff. I have experience Moderator and Events Staff and I can help you out with advertising to get the hotel more popular. I have some experience with coding PHP and JAVA. I know the basics of using most CMS'.
@Aruthra
Great! Got skype? Add me tiny.builder

Users who are viewing this thread