Introduction Hi Imma new so Imma introduce myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaphram

May 4, 2013
Hi My name is R.J. the Eaphram is my middle name please don't ask what R.J. stands for and yeah lolz. I just wanted to post a thread lolz and wanted to say Hi to all of you guys. Oh and also I am a Artists if you want to see some of my artwork I have a facebook page thats the URL to my facebook page. Well if you wanna know more about me or just wanna chat then message me hehe

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
Welcome, Btw the guy above 2 comments is teh real Notch!
Lol jokes, but welcome :)

Eaphram

May 4, 2013
Not to be rude Donkey and if you do at all take this offensive please tell me but what the hell i up with your signature team hitler? does that mean you supported the holocaust and that you don't like jews? I am sorry if I offended you in any way and please tell me if I have, but It's confusing how someone would be on Hitler' side after what he did to the Jews, BUT that is just my opinion and everyone has the right to be obliged to another persons opinion.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Not to be rude Donkey and if you do at all take this offensive please tell me but what the hell i up with your signature team hitler? does that mean you supported the holocaust and that you don't like jews? I am sorry if I offended you in any way and please tell me if I have, but It's confusing how someone would be on Hitler' side after what he did to the Jews, BUT that is just my opinion and everyone has the right to be obliged to another persons opinion.
Not to mention the other 5 million who weren't Jewish that were killed as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread