[HELP] XAMPP apache wont start [HELP]

Ulan Hafiz

Oct 20, 2011
01.jpg

i got this :'( , can't start,

i have unistall and reinstall like 5 time.

Aaron11

Aug 27, 2011
TrueHabb shut your mouth because I'm using my port 80 for something else other than xampp so It's most likely installed in-correctly, if it is the port 80 being used for someing else, all he gotta do is change the port to something else like 1232.

TrueHabb

Dec 20, 2011
TrueHabb shut your mouth because I'm using my port 80 for something else other than xampp so It's most likely installed in-correctly, if it is the port 80 being used for someing else, all he gotta do is change the port to something else like 1232.

who the fuck are you to tell me to shut my fucking mouth you little cunt..
He might want port 80 to be run on you little newb.

anyways you shouldnt be using xampp ( makes you a noob )
iis ftw.

bulletproof

Jan 26, 2012
aaron your a fucking retard srsly -.-, apache's port can be changed, the OP obviously hasn't changed it so truehabb is helping them that way :L

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
aaron your a fucking retard srsly -.-, apache's port can be changed, the OP obviously hasn't changed it so truehabb is helping them that way :L
OFT: Hey, Why don't we be people and not fight over the internet. Just a thought :up:
ONT: Your Port 80 is being used by something else, might also be your firewall.

Users who are viewing this thread