[HELP] Working LTDS And the LTD furni release

Brackston

Aug 6, 2014
Hey guys, Does anyone have a fix for limited edition furni on r63? So theres only so and so amounts of that item available? And does anyone have the sqls,furnidata and swfs for all habbo ltd furni?

Brackston

Aug 6, 2014
As in like the golden bathtub, black dino, caterpillar etc.
Update : To cover them all, here's the list of want ones I want.

Last edited:

Brackston

Aug 6, 2014
I'm pretty sure it can, I think I saw it on a hotel. I want the furni either way :p. Also, is it possible to like, add a second marketplace, which only I can upload too, and add the ltds through and offer 100 of them for each LTD? Because on catalog_pages, you can set the type to marketplace.

Yadz

Feb 20, 2015
I'm pretty sure it can, I think I saw it on a hotel. I want the furni either way :p. Also, is it possible to like, add a second marketplace, which only I can upload too, and add the ltds through and offer 100 of them for each LTD? Because on catalog_pages, you can set the type to marketplace.
Yes you can do that. I don't know much about marketplace tbh, I've always disabled them. But I think you'll need to code a some things for it, or just maybe change some things in your database, I'm not sure tho.
And thats actually not a bad idea, you could do like a 'rare marketplace' or something. I Will look into it. Also, what emulator are you using & if you have the source of it or not.

Yadz

Feb 20, 2015
Open source GTE. and yeah, but my only worry would be when you clickoffer in marketplace in your inventory, itll upload to the LTD one.
I see. As mentioned, I don't know much about marketplaces, but try to disable/change it in your emu, when you click on "offer in marketplace" it gives a alert or something, idk. Or just remove the button, I'd guess you'll need to remove it in your Habbo.SWF, I'm not sure tho.
And I know that this dosen't have anything to do with the topic, but I've heard that there is exploits in GTE, so be careful.

Brackston

Aug 6, 2014
Nah, Ive been safe for a while, no exploits :). Edited all of them out. And, Ill tinker with it and see ;)

Nope, Cant seem to get 2 mp's. Wont let.

Brackston

Aug 6, 2014
Yeah, it works fine :p Do you have the fix for the trade glitch with the marketplace? Because if you haven't disabled the original marketplace, they can post an item in the mp and at the same time trade a furniture, then get their furniture back by retrieving it from the marketplace.

Yadz

Feb 20, 2015
Yeah, it works fine :p Do you have the fix for the trade glitch with the marketplace? Because if you haven't disabled the original marketplace, they can post an item in the mp and at the same time trade a furniture, then get their furniture back by retrieving it from the marketplace.
I don't have the fix, I didn't even know that they could do that, thanks for telling me.

Users who are viewing this thread