[ Help ] What VPS to use ? [ Help ]

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
Hello, I decided to make Swift 24/7 , so I heard we need VPS to do that. I don't have any idea where to buy, which plan to buy. I finally ended up here :

Also, I can't buy from nodecabin because it says out of stock :confused:

What plan should I choose there? Please explain me , new to VPS

Thanks,
Tiny

Phasfeldt

Akward moment :3
Dec 3, 2011
I got a Silver VPS, at UnoEuro, I'm not complaining ;)
Maybe a little expensive, but good support :D:

Just took a speedtest, also with the Phoenix Emulator runnig
Ubs3d.png

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Out of stock :( 

I do not have a computer, only one laptop 
Or can someone tell me how much Gb's , Space's , and Ram is used for retros? Thanks

Not good nodecabin always out of stock so they obviously dont restock many anyways go to porthost i currently run a ahotel from a vps i bought from porthost really good and really cheap to as for now im using the chesp option of the bronze package but i will be upgrading soon

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
Not good nodecabin always out of stock so they obviously dont restock many anyways go to porthost i currently run a ahotel from a vps i bought from porthost really good and really cheap to as for now im using the chesp option of the bronze package but i will be upgrading soon

Oh , my friend bought another VPS, ok next month i will tell him to buy porthost ! Thanks, I trust you and hope it's good :D

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
WinUsa 2 is your cheap spec choice... if you can spend for $33 per month then go for it. Make sure that these prices are reasonable, however.. other companies offer cheap prices because they run on lowgrade dedicated servers while other companies offer bit higher prices because they run on top-of-the-line dedicated servers which ensures that you don't get sluggy performance on your VPS. ;)

Or if NodeCabin restocks, go for them.

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
WinUsa 2 is your cheap spec choice... if you can spend for $33 per month then go for it. Make sure that these prices are reasonable, however.. other companies offer cheap prices because they run on lowgrade dedicated servers while other companies offer bit higher prices because they run on top-of-the-line dedicated servers which ensures that you don't get sluggy performance on your VPS. ;)

Or if NodeCabin restocks, go for them.

Okay, and a billion thanks for your answer in my another help thread :D

Users who are viewing this thread