[Help] Updating to new UI [Help]

Chrobens

Sep 17, 2015
So I am attempting to update Mango Emulator to PRODUCTION-201511261225-165895972...
And here I am so far...

njDJPwm.png

No Events proceed after this execution, I need help understanding what I must do, as I am new to this :]

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Actually I reversed all my implements and am now back at square one mango :D
Well first, Mango doesn't have any encryption, so if you don't have RC4 patched you're going to need this...

Latest Encryption:

and PRODUCTION added something to their encryption if I'm correct, that's why I recommend using this.

Also, make sure all your headers are correct, I'd start out with the handshake packets to make sure I have the correct headers.
There will be a few outgoing packets you'll have to adjust so the client sends back the proper structure since you're going directly from 2012 to 2014.
That's it?

Chrobens

Sep 17, 2015
Well first, Mango doesn't have any encryption, so if you don't have RC4 patched you're going to need this...

Latest Encryption:

and PRODUCTION added something to their encryption if I'm correct, that's why I recommend using this.

Also, make sure all your headers are correct, I'd start out with the handshake packets to make sure I have the correct headers.
There will be a few outgoing packets you'll have to adjust so the client sends back the proper structure since you're going directly from 2012 to 2014.
That's it?
I'm using Joopie's HabboEncryption V2 :] and I disabled the RC4 on the PRODUCTION SWF anyway, cracked it :p
It just doesn't send back anything after the CryptoComposer, I've looked in the habbo scripts and compared current to new and got the corresponding id for the composer but seems to just be wrong :(

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
I'm using Joopie's HabboEncryption V2 :] and I disabled the RC4 on the PRODUCTION SWF anyway, cracked it :p
It just doesn't send back anything after the CryptoComposer, I've looked in the habbo scripts and compared current to new and got the corresponding id for the composer but seems to just be wrong :(
If you patched RC4... why are you using any encryption? You'll end up getting the wrong packet id's.
Also, you need to take a look at the InitCryptoMessageEvent class and make sure it's not sending any valid DH keys.

Chrobens

Sep 17, 2015
If you patched RC4... why are you using any encryption? You'll end up getting the wrong packet id's.
Also, you need to take a look at the InitCryptoMessageEvent class and make sure it's not sending any valid DH keys.
Oh no I'm not using Encryption, I just have it implemented :p
And the init crypto just sends "Mango Emulator"
"Disabled Crypto" :]

Oh no I'm not using Encryption, I just have it implemented :p
And the init crypto just sends "Mango Emulator"
"Disabled Crypto" :]

Opposed to it sending a new BigIntDH Key

Users who are viewing this thread