[HELP] Unable to connect to my phoenix emu 3.7.1 [HELP]

lee1418

May 30, 2012
So i formatted my windows 8 a few days ago and tried to make a retro "Revcms" using phoenix 3.7.1 Emulator, I installed xammp, SQL connector and have an updated netframe just to be sure but anything i do i get this error! i tried BCstorm and I get the same exact error.. Everything is portforwarded right and i double checked. everything in my emu config file set up correctly. This isn't my first time making a r63 retro, i made many through out the years but this is the very first time that I get this unknown error and I have no idea how to fix it! Someone please help. Don't tell me to look in my config file again because the only thing that needed to be fixed in there is my db password an db name which are 100% correct. It may be in xampp but it rooms just fine for me and I tried different databases but it doesn't help. it just seems like it won't connect to the host.. I can't find anyone with a similar problem on the internet so i was forced to make this. So if you had experience with this error an know how to fix it please message me. I don't have teamviewer so don't ask. All i am here for is a solution thank you :) P.S. the screenshot is now uploaded.

Attachments

• emu error.png
    emu error.png
    484.3 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread