[HELP] PHPRetro V26 Help? [HELP]

jobcian

Mar 21, 2012
Hello, I'm making a v26 PHPRetro hotel, I've got everything, I've done everything you're suppose to do to make it work and my problem is, I portforward the ports 80, 3306, 21, 20.
and went on to and it said port 80 and port 3306 are open but the others aren't? well I took my IP from and that IP just takes me to my router settings page so I'm really confused cause when I change the site path to my IP I can't access my retro it just takes me to my router and I want to make my retro public.

Add my skype if you know how to fix this, Anybody that helps me I will make them Co-Owner.
Thanks

-Jcjw

IndustriaL

Web Developer
Dec 17, 2011
Hello, I'm making a v26 PHPRetro hotel, I've got everything, I've done everything you're suppose to do to make it work and my problem is, I portforward the ports 80, 3306, 21, 20.
and went on to and it said port 80 and port 3306 are open but the others aren't? well I took my IP from and that IP just takes me to my router settings page so I'm really confused cause when I change the site path to my IP I can't access my retro it just takes me to my router and I want to make my retro public, anybody that helps me I will make them Co-Owner.

Thanks

-Jcjw

Screen shots would help me understand your exact situation.

jobcian

Mar 21, 2012
Screen shots would help me understand your exact situation.

3.jpg

lol basically it says that you should port forward then get your ip and you can access your retro from that IP but I cant it just takes me to my router

Users who are viewing this thread