[Help] PhoenixPHP | Bot Plugin? [Help]

JusticeNetwork

Aug 6, 2012
Hi, I am Justice! I am developing a r63 Habbo Retro, I am trying to make a Hotel Home room for information for the noobies and I need someone to sit there and help them.... But I cant really hire someone 24/7 to sit there and talk so I was wondering if anyone new about a bot plugin for the r63 PhoenixPHP cms. I am asking because in the House Keeping there is a section for .xml files or basically for plugins!

I am hoping someone can reply below in the reply section if they know any/anybody that can help me with this issue I am having with finding a plugin! I have looked on the Okatu Forums and I have found nothing so far I am going to keep looking but I had thought why not try DevBest? I will post a screenshot of what I mean by plugins..

Plugins.png

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Here are the things you need... hope by far you only need the files & not how to install them.

PS: No noobies will come at your hotel, by a minute or so someone can take down your hotel just because you use a shit CMS.

Kieron

Apr 13, 2012
Lmfao can I just say how can you say PhoenixPHP is shit? When Aaron used it on Habboon and they still had over 500 users going on Habboon daily.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Lmfao can I just say how can you say PhoenixPHP is shit? When Aaron used it on Habboon and they still had over 500 users going on Habboon daily.
Nice if you didn't bump old threads, also you're incorrect. PhoenixPHP is shit and is known for many exploits. Aaron used PhoenixCF not PhoenixPHP.

Users who are viewing this thread