Help, I need a good v26 Emulator!

Izrie

Mar 16, 2012
Hey guys,

First of all, I'm sorry if I have a bad english, but I hope you understand cuz i'm trying to make it a clear language..
Anyway, I'm Uberanwar, or u can call me izrie. I have a v26 Hotel called Avista Hotel (PHPRetro 4.0.8 Stable)

I need a good v26 emulator which is stable, less bugs, less lag, but I can't find one. Most of good emulators download links are already expired.. and most of buggy emulators downloads link is still working.. http://forum.*****.com/images/smilies/blink.gif
Can someone please re-upload a good emulator, I really need it, currently using Holograph Emulator v26 Lost_Memory Edition.. (i have problems with it,
bugs: console (requires recode of adding/refreshing/deleting friends)Or can someone teach me recode it? I also have other problems with the lost_memory hp..

602024_536473206376063_1025606885_n.jpg

Look at the screenshots, you can see red texts, flagged as connection bug, thread was being aborted, db.runReadcolumn blablabla..

Additional Information:
XAMPP Version: 1.7.1
MYSQL Connector (lost_memory hp): OBDC 5.1

Please help me... for more info I'm using my own prehosted dcrs and my hotel is hamachi atm..

(I'm finding a volunteer (assistant) to help me with my hotel, if you are interested, please PM me.)

Izrie

Mar 16, 2012
You are missing tables in your database
Nevermind, I fixed the emulator by uploading sql_upgrade.sql to my db, forgot to upload it. But I have other problems. Holograph emu v26 have battleball game but in lost_memory edition there is no battleball game.. How can I add this.. I have problems with badges (probably the badge table is missing in my table) and I have problems with friend console, I need to recode it but i dont know how..

Bugs I found on this lost memory edition emu:
Battleball room - not working, cant enter
Badges and Group badges not working
Cant use camera, will crash..

any ideas how to fix this?

Users who are viewing this thread