Help! How to change password?

xxandrewxx12

Jul 11, 2011
I was messing around with my database and decided to play with my account a little bit and I tried to change my password in the database but now when I try to log in it cannot log me in, can someone please tell me where I can go to change my password in the database? I'm talking like my character profile. I just fogot my password and need to find out how to change it, thanks :). I'm using navicat of course by the way. My hotel is r63.

Please help me asap! Thanks

ToolCrafta

Nov 19, 2012
Urhm I am sorry Andrew, but there isnt any way to change the password because it is encrypted... You can only change the name or email ect.

You would be best just deleting the account and creating another one in the same name.

If u need help, PM me or Skype me: ilovethishabbo.com

ano2k77

Feb 4, 2013
There is no way to change the user password unless you use hk, which you obviously can't as you said you can't get onto your account, either make a new account or delete the account in the database and remake your account :)

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
There is no way to change the user password unless you use hk, which you obviously can't as you said you can't get onto your account, either make a new account or delete the account in the database and remake your account :)
Hm really? I thought we could change it under the users table by clicking the user->username then can change password?

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
Hm really? I thought we could change it under the users table by clicking the user->username then can change password?
Oh God. The password is encrypted with md5 (probably) and you will have to change some rows in the files to make it work without encryption.

Anyway, the best way is probably to find a site that can turn your new password into md5, and then later on paste it in the password column.

ano2k77

Feb 4, 2013
Oh God. The password is encrypted with md5 (probably) and you will have to change some rows in the files to make it work without encryption.

Anyway, the best way is probably to find a site that can turn your new password into md5, and then later on paste it in the password column.

It'd be much simpler if he deleted the account then remade it tbf, but I like your theory ;)

Users who are viewing this thread