[HELP] Hotel only stays up for 1 minute

X2_

Jun 11, 2014
So basically. I have a VPS, Gold Tree EMU, and a UberCMS 2.0 edit.

I am currently hosting the CMS files through XAMPP as IIS always give me a 403.0 error when I do eveything correctly (Have tried IIS 7+ times)

So I click start on the Apache and MySQL and it all starts fine. Then I goto my domain and everything works fine. I log in and about a minute later I refresh the page and my site is no longer available. At first I thought I was being attacked (DoS) but then I check my VPS and everything is fine, it's not lagging. XAMPP is still running as well as the Apache and MySQL. But the webpage will still not load anymore. localhost/127.0.0.1 doesn't even work when I try going to it on the VPS.

So I stop apache, then start it again and the page works fine for about a minute. Then goes out again.

I have uninstalled & installed XAMPP 3 different times and installed the latest version and still get the problem.

Could anyone help me with this? Thanks.

Javasex

On Instagram str8 Flexin
Dec 21, 2013
LOL you cant have IIS and Xampp Installed on the same VPS they run on the same ports and since IIS is stronger its going to run over Apache webserver
my suggestion change your ports for apache or install IIS - Reboot your VPS
or Use IIS - Recommended and the 403 error is also a port error - check if you have your web.config that your folders are writable and reboot your VPS
i had the same error cause i installed Xampp i rebooted my VPS

X2_

Jun 11, 2014
LOL you cant have IIS and Xampp Installed on the same VPS they run on the same ports and since IIS is stronger its going to run over Apache webserver
my suggestion change your ports for apache or install IIS - Reboot your VPS
or Use IIS - Recommended and the 403 error is also a port error - check if you have your web.config that your folders are writable and reboot your VPS
i had the same error cause i installed Xampp i rebooted my VPS

Well I never had XAMPP installed at the same time.

And I also just switched VPS providers as the one I had doesn't know what they are doing and take forever for support tickets. Etc. So I will try IIS on this new one and if I have any more problem I will post a new thread.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread