[HELP] HEJULA HABBO SKIN [HELP]

hey_bro_!

Sep 1, 2011
I Need to know how to add tabs.
add boxes on pages and change the tab thing on the page

If You could also show me how to host swfs and give me some custom furni files i would loveee you<3

file:///C:/Users/Jacko/Pictures/the%20photos/devbest.jpg.png

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
You really should have that :L are you using uberCMS ? I know its the Hejula Habbo theme but what CMS. If its Rev I can not help soz :p
You knew it was rev from the start.. Stop spamming, There's no other Hejula Habbo theme you could possibly find.

The tabs are on every page me.php, community.php ect.. Find it add another under it..
the tab thing is in common. css, search for #bce0ee replace it with a color.
Use the div boxes from above..

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
I already told you... You're not understanding, all you have to do is look for common css, find #bce0ee and replace it with a color you want..

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Dude. This is posted in the Help and Support. Meaning if you post it should be Help and Support not just telling people that they do not understand it. That is obviously why they are here.
Read what you just fucking said... Idiot.. You're not helping, your just posting shit, read all your above posts ndd see if they helped... right.

Deion Mind helping me with something eles when i but in my title like Instead of the habbo one i put in Nawzs it Fucks up how do i fix that.
You put nawzs where?

Users who are viewing this thread