[HELP]Emulator Compatibe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome

Sep 8, 2012
Hello devbest, i am making a cms and wanted to know how to make it with a specific emuator/database.Please Reeply.

Habbos

Jul 3, 2010
Hello devbest, i am making a cms and wanted to know how to make it with a specific emuator/database.Please Reeply.

It obviously has to be done via the database itself I'm not sure and I'm not going to point you the wrong way but it seems that all the CMS'S are all connected to the database, i personally have no clue how to do this all so you've got to figure it out your own but I'm so sure that there is no such method then just coding the database structures in to the CMS so it works, let's just hope a professional does reply and give you the right method.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
CMS doesn't need an emulator... all it needs is a database if it needs to store data. You also need to learn PHP and MySQL (database)... and there you can start making your own CMS. Now for the emulator, if you're making a private server which needs an emulator > database < C.M.S. connection then you have to use a database compatible for the emulator then base on the database for your CMS. :)

Habbos

Jul 3, 2010
CMS doesn't need an emulator... all it needs is a database if it needs to store data. You also need to learn PHP and MySQL (database)... and there you can start making your own CMS. Now for the emulator, if you're making a private server which needs an emulator > database < C.M.S. connection then you have to use a database compatible for the emulator then base on the database for your CMS. :)

Now that's the whole problem don't think that he can Do MySQL Nor PHP so i basically need to do the CMS for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread