[Help] Client Redirection [Help]

Caraghhh

Aug 11, 2012
Okay so my client was working fine, I changed the CMS and kept the same SWF's that were working cause I was playing on my retro like half an hour before I changed it. So I don't think its the SWFs, I changed them on the config file and client.php file.
Basically, when I click enter the hotel it loads half way then just redirects to the /me page, ive looked through my config file and all SWF links are correct, no typos etc
if screenshots are needed I will provide them on request

So yeah, if anyone can help that would be great, the CMS is fine apart from that, is it maybe the CMS ? Cause It was Okay before I changed it

Lirinya

Jan 26, 2013
You could probably assume that if you changed something and it broke, then that would be the cause.
Retracing your steps should help. Make sure you didn't accidentally move something/delete something and what not in the process.

Caraghhh

Aug 11, 2012
Try to change back to the previous CMS, and test client. If they work, we can move on from there.

turns out they no longer work lol :/ changed back to original CMS and didn't work, hmm that's weird how they worked then 10 mins later they didn't but yeah, just gonna use a SWF pack

close thread please mod :)

Users who are viewing this thread