[Help] Client Issues [Help]

GavRod

Feb 23, 2014
I am having some trouble with my client. It keeps at a black screen and it redirects me back to the /me page
You must be registered for see images attach

These screenies show my client.php and the way my client turns out
If you need anymore screenies please provide them in the comments and i'll add them

Zac

echo "Graphic Designer";
Feb 13, 2015
It may be your SWF path in your client.php, Emu config or ips. Oh and the R63B stuff you are using which are from Nippy didn't work for me so i will be suprised if you get it working with no major bugs indeed.

GavRod

Feb 23, 2014
It may be your SWF path in your client.php, Emu config or ips. Oh and the R63B stuff you are using which are from Nippy didn't work for me so i will be suprised if you get it working with no major bugs indeed.
Lol i've heard a lot of shit about Nippy's stuff from rp's/retros, and I got it to work just once, but when i reloaded it crashed again. Is there any recommendations in a new emu/swf/cms's for me?

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Lol i've heard a lot of shit about Nippy's stuff from rp's/retros, and I got it to work just once, but when i reloaded it crashed again. Is there any recommendations in a new emu/swf/cms's for me?
If I am honest, there are not many good released CMS' for r63b like there is r63a. I still develop r63a and so try @Wickd he has so much shit in his Mega.

Users who are viewing this thread