[HELP] Client Error.

Dominic_

Dec 22, 2013
My client is not loading right and is just a black/white screen, I have checked the swfs path & that does not resolve the problem, and also have upgraded the web builder and that has also not changed anything either, If you know how to fix this error please reply to this thread or send me a private message and I will pass over VPS deets for you to try if you want, or if you know how to fix this simply post the resolution in the comments and I will try my best to fix this.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
There are a million threads on this, i swear one gets created every single day. If you can not go find those threads, and help yourself why would I help you.

There are several other things involved other than SWF paths and web build examples:
- Are your ports open to allow connection?
- Is your emulator connected to the correct database?
- Are you using a proxy, if so is the database configured for it in server_settings?
- Is your IP/Port Correct?

Please. Learn to help yourself, the same things are done on every single thread.

Dominic_

Dec 22, 2013
There are a million threads on this, i swear one gets created every single day. If you can not go find those threads, and help yourself why would I help you.

There are several other things involved other than SWF paths and web build examples:
- Are your ports open to allow connection?
- Is your emulator connected to the correct database?
- Are you using a proxy, if so is the database configured for it in server_settings?
- Is your IP/Port Correct?

Please. Learn to help yourself, the same things are done on every single thread.

This is what shows,

Detox

Jul 24, 2010
I believe it has something to do with the database, because it's telling you there is an unknown column called "account_locked" so I would go into the database and search for the column and see what comes up.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
There is php code in your client, guessing used to have a client pin, and the account_locked is when the staff member doesn't get the correct pin code.

Users who are viewing this thread